Patch 22.214.171.12492 - Snowflake Festival, new Draco pets and Mirror World
From Runes of Magic Wiki
Draco pet system has been added. See Zodiac and Draco Pets.
- New Draco pet exchange NPC has been added to Varanas Gate.
- Players can talk with Arthomon [Draco Keeper] to learn more about the Draco pets and how to acquire new Draco pets and unique mounts.
- How to obtain new Draco pets
- Starting from this patch, after completing festival activities players will be additionally rewarded with the "Draconaris" items.
- Each kind of "Draconaris" can be obtained during the corresponding festivals:
- Players can exchange these new Draconaris together with 1 Zodiac pet of their choice to receive a new Draco pet.
- IMPORTANT: The Zodiac pet will be removed during the exchange for a Draco pet.
- Example costs of the exchange:
- Zodiac Pet + 10x "Draconaris" = Newborn Draco Pet
- Adult Zodiac Pet + 50x "Draconaris" = Adult Draco Pet
- Legendary Zodiac Pet + 250x "Draconaris" = Legendary Draco Pet
- Festivals are offering their own unique Draco pets. There are 12 Draco pets in total.
Draco cards have been added.
- Additionally to the Draco pet, during the exchange players will also receive a "Draco Card".
- These cards are similar to common monster cards, but in comparison they are giving stronger buffs.
- Each Draco Card is offering one of four types of buffs:
- Physical Damage
- Physical Defense
- Magical Damage
- Magical Defense
- Example of some buffs given by Draco Cards:
- Newborn Draco pet = Physical Defense + 61
- Adult Draco pet = Physical Defense + 91
- Legendary Draco pet = Physical Defense + 152
New unique mounts have been added.
- Once a player has collected all 12 Draco pets of the same age, they can exchange them for a mount of the same age.
- Players can exchange them with the help of the Arthomon [Draco Keeper].
Mirror World changes
- The Mirror World instances are no longer organized into the instance groups.
- Each instance is now treated as stand alone with its own entry counter.
- The Mirror World UI window has been adjusted accordingly.
- Division into instance groups has been removed.
- All available Mirror World instances are listed in the UI window.
- Players can check which instances will have a free entry in the upcoming days by selecting the icons on the top (S = Sunday, I = Monday etc.)
- "Teleport" buttons and entry reset icons have been replaced.
- Entrance allowance system has been changed.
- Every day a certain number of instances will offer a free entry. Transport button will now display the remaining free entries allowance.
- For the non-free instances of the particular day or in case that all free entries have been used, the buttons will display the amount of required Mirrorworld Tickets to enter the instance.
- Mirrorworld Tickets can be purchased with Diamonds by clicking on the entry button. The small purchase window will pop up and players can chose how many Mirrorworld Tickets they would like to purchase.
- The amount of held Mirrorworld Tickets will be displayed on the bottom of the Mirror World window, as well as it is added to the currency list in the character info window.
- "Leave instance" button has been added, while being in the Mirror World instance. It is located under the mini-map and allows players to leave the instance at any moment.
- IMPORTANT: any progress made in the instance will be lost and also the entry allowance will be used.
- The mini-map preview has been added to the Mirror World instance
See Snowflake Festival for complete information