Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
You can find the "Blacksmithing" skill in the "Normal" tab on the "skill" interface. In the Blacksmithing production interface, where you can select the items you want to produce from the production list on the left of the interface. Then, in the lower right part of the interface, select the quantity to be produced. If you have enough materials in your backpack, press "Craft" to begin work! However, you will need to be near Blacksmithing Tools for any kind of blacksmithing. (Such as those below)
Go try it! Strike while the iron's hot!
Note: After level 10 crafting an item will require a Frost Rune.
See the table at Category:Blacksmithing Recipes.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Blacksmithing"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Recipe: Capital Axe
- Recipe: Carlyre's Ring
- Recipe: Daren's Whirling Hammer
- Recipe: Enhanced Big Hammer
- Recipe: Enhanced Dragon-shaped Shield
- Recipe: Enhanced Mercenary's Glaive
- Recipe: Enhanced Silver Shield
- Recipe: Enhanced Willow Hammer
- Recipe: Sacred Staff of Gelant
- Recipe: Sealed Saxophone (3 days)
- Recipe: Sharp Axe
- Recipe: Sharp Tooth of Kayla
- Recipe: Silk Blade
- Recipe: Soul Axe
- Recipe: Soul Destroyer
- Recipe: Studded Wooden Club
- Recipe: Tarkba Leg Guards
- Rusttile Kasa