Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Zodiac and Draco Pets
Beginning with patch 7.0.2, you can trade a Zodiac Pet, plus some Draconeris, to get a Draco Pet and his Monster Compendium Card, or all 12 Dracos of the same age plus some more Draconeris to get a Mysterious Mount. Talk to Arthomon [Draco Keeper] about all things related to Draco Pets.
Star Stuff[edit | edit source]
Fusing Star Stuff[edit | edit source]
Use the Arcane Transmutor to fuse 3 of a Star Stuff into the next higher form.
- Earth: Earth Element -> Earth Stardust -> Earth Star Sand -> Earth Star Stone (RWdb) -> Earth Star Diamond (RWdb)
- Wind: Wind Element -> Wind Stardust (RWdb) -> Wind Star Sand -> Wind Star Stone (RWdb) -> Wind Star Diamond (RWdb)
- Fire: Fire Element -> Fire Stardust -> Fire Star Sand -> Fire Star Stone -> Fire Star Diamond
- Water: Water Element -> Water Stardust (RWdb) -> Water Star Sand -> Water Star Stone (RWdb) -> Water Star Diamond (RWdb)
Do NOT fuse ANYTHING until you know what you are doing and where you are going with it. You do not need Star Stones or Star Diamonds until you already have a Newborn or Adult! More importantly, you can BUY your Pet Crystal with Elements ×100, so keep everything as Elements until you need them!
The Four Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Earth: Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo
- Wind: Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra
- Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
- Water: Pisces, Cancer, and Scorpio
Making a Newborn Zodiac Pet[edit | edit source]
Pet Crystals can be obtained from the main Festival Manager of each festival. For instance, during the Snowflake Festival, Jack Shackleton [Snowflake Festival Manager] will exchange Goody-Goody Certificate ×10 for Fire Element ×15 and Andrew's Gift Box. Inside Andrew's Gift Box you MIGHT find a Aries Pet Crystal, Leo Pet Crystal, or Sagittarius Pet Crystal.
If you would rather get only the Pet Crystal you need, you can give Norah Kalesy Elements ×100 (all with the same attribute) and she will let you pick your Pet Crystal. Just be sure that the attribute of the Pet Crystal you trade for matches the attribute of the Star Sand ×3 you have ready to fuse to it!
Upgrading a Zodiac Pet[edit | edit source]
To raise a Newborn into an Adult you need:
- a Newborn Zodiac Pet
- Star Stones ×3 with the same attribute as the Star Sign of the Newborn Zodiac Pet.
Norah Kelesy has no information on how to raise your Adult pet into any higher forms, but we happen to know that the progression is Newborn --> Adult --> Legendary.
To raise an Adult into a Legendary you need:
- an Adult Zodiac Pet
- Star Diamonds ×3 with the same attribute as the Star Sign of the Adult Zodiac Pet
Secret Zodiac Dragons[edit | edit source]
If you get all 12 Newborn Zodiac Pets, all 12 Adult Zodiac Pets, or all 12 Legendary Zodiac Pets, you can present yourself to Norah Kalesy to be rewarded with a Secret Zodiac Dragon Pet Summoning Stone (Stage 1, 2 or 3, respectively).
- You must have all 12 of the same age to get the 13th, so if you want the Secret pet don't upgrade any of your pets until you have all 12 of that age.
- You can keep them in your Partner Bag until you are ready, but will need to remove them from the bag when you want to do the turn-in. You will get them all back when he gives you the 13th.
- Once you have raised your 12 Newborns, gotten the 13th, and start raising the 12 to Adulthood, you can then make another Newborn. In the end, you CAN have 39 pets, but at minimum you would have the original 12, now raised to Legendary rank, and the 3 Dragons.
Zodiac Daily Buffs[edit | edit source]
Once per day, summoning a Zodiac Pet will get you a 3-hour buff, as follows:
- NEWBORN Zodiac Pet: Star Spirit Blessing - Increase Combat XP and TP by 20%, increase Item Drop Rate by 20%
- ADULT Zodiac Pet: Moon Spirit Blessing - Increase all attributes by 2% or Defense by 5% (varies by pet)
- LEGENDARY Zodiac Pet: Sun Spirit Blessing - Increase all attributes by 3% or Defense by 10% (varies by pet)
Draco Pets[edit | edit source]
|Aero Draconaris||Hydro Draconaris||Geo Draconaris||Pyro Draconaris|
You may have noticed that the Draco Pets are all named for gods or Titans from Greek Mythology.
For example, here is the way to upgrade a Capricorn Zodiac Pet to a Crius Draco Pet:
- Newborn Crius Draco Pet Egg = Summoning Stone - Newborn Capricorn Pet + Geo Draconaris ×10
- Adult Crius Draco Pet Egg = Summoning Stone - Adult Capricorn Pet + Geo Draconaris ×50
- Legendary Crius Draco Pet Egg = Summoning Stone - Legendary Capricorn Pet + Geo Draconaris ×250
Creation of a Draco Pet will delete the Zodiac Pet involved.
These cards will add an amount to your:
- Aero (Air) Draco pets: 28, 39, or 73 Damage
- Geo (Earth) Draco pets: 61, 91, or 152 Defense
- Pyro (fire) Draco pets: 28, 39, or 73 Magical Damage Points
- Hydro (Water) Draco pets: 61, 91, or 152 Magical Defense
Older Draco Pet cards give a higher bonus.
Once a player has collected all 12 Draco pets of the same age (i.e. Newborn), they can exchange them for a mount of the same age.
Mysterious Mounts[edit | edit source]
Trade all 12 Zodiac Pets of an age, along with more Draconeris, to get a Mysterious Mount.
- 12 different NEWBORN Draco Pets may be exchanged for a Chaos Mount
- 12 different ADULT Draco Pets may be exchanged for a Uranus Mount
- 12 different LEGENDARY Draco Pets may be exchanged for a Gaea Mount
Yes, these are the names of the eldest gods in Greek Mythology.