Xaviera (Zone Loot Table)
Most mobs in Xaviera can drop any of the following items, in addition to Health Potions, Mana Potions, Ammunition, Production Runes, and Festival Items. Usually this is Common and Normal items, but may also include a few Good items.
- .1%: Nearly all mobs have a .1% chance to drop their Monster Compendium Card
- 5%: Guild Rune x5, Tier I Runes, Tier II Runes, and Tier III Runes
- 5%: Sigil
- 10%: Ammunition
- 20%: Tier I Runes, Tier II Runes, or Tier III Runes
- Elite (or Crown Elite) mobs, such as Copper Gardener and Fierce Gale, have a chance to drop an Amulet of Light
Below, (level) follows the item.
Ammunition (10%)[edit | edit source]
- Wooden Arrow (1)
- Stone (1)
- Tooth Arrow (7)
- Throwing Knife (7)
- Copper Arrow (14)
- Throwing Axe (14)
- Iron Arrow (21)
- Balanced Throwing Knife (21)
No higher/better ammunition drops in this zone, but it is for sale up to Level 49 (at Frontline Camp). The best way to get higher Potions/Ammunition would be to park one of your higher toons at the correct vendor, then buy them there and mail them to your in-need character.
Armor (2%)[edit | edit source]
Weapons (2%)[edit | edit source]
Level 41 to Level 50
|Runes of Magic Wiki @gamepedia would like to thank DungeonLoots Addon for Droprate %.|
Some of the Droprate information on this page was gleaned from the DungeonLoots addon.