Warnorken Arena (Zone)
|Expansion||Ch.III: The Elder Kingdoms|
|Connecting Zones||Southern Janost Forest|
Please see Instance List for a table of all Instances, by the zone they are found in, and the quests that are involved with them.
The loot for each boss will appear in an Arena Loot chest after each fight.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Players: Level 58+
- Bosses: 5
Armor Sets[edit | edit source]
Weapon, Gloves, and Leggings dropped by Bosses in Warnoken Arena:
- Guard of the Ruler - Rare Level 58 Cloth for Healers
- Thoughts on Ruling - Rare Level 58 Cloth for Mages
- The Baron's Rage - Rare Level 58 Leather for DPS
- The Controller's Thoughts - Rare Level 58 Leather for DPS
- Dragon On The Loose - Rare Level 58 Chain for DPS/Off Tanks
- Furious Fighter - Rare Level 58 Plate for Tanks
Trash Mobs[edit | edit source]
None. You are led directly into the Arena to face the bosses.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
|#||Boss Name||Ancient Mementos|
|1||Manticos the Dragon Fiend||2||4|
|2||Great Gladiator Mukhan||2||4|
|4||Baron Reven von Jura||2||4|
|5||Consul Marachi and Baron Reuen von Jura||4||6|
Manticos the Dragon Fiend
Manticos the Dragon Fiend (59 Crown Elite)
- Every 40-45 seconds of so it goes up in air and has two casts:
- 120k damage which is split equally between party members (when it comes down)
- 8 sec debuff on each party member which either petrifies the person for 15 seconds or does 9k damage to ppl close and cancels the debuff (e.g. no petrification).
The standard strategy is to use DS priest skill for the jump. Should be timed to go up at 80% of cast bar when dragon is up.
Or - (i) all stay together when dragons comes down (120k) and (ii) start running in pairs at 6 seconds of the stone debuff (and make sure ppl run in pairs so that they cancel the stone debuff on each other)
- Level 60 Crown Elite Boss
- HP (normal): 5,588,342
I think the best boss in WA. Does damage on tank + lot of AoE (like 3-4k per tick) and a couple of short term debuffs (like knock down). It also has a stacking debuff which reduces your all your abilities.
The special part is when he "pulls everybody to himself" and starts an 4 second cast. You need to run away (good reflexes and no speed buff it is easily possible) or you take a 90% HP hit followed by one of his favorite Aoe DoT's. You can also take the hit and use phiri and survive (some lazy priests always take the hit.
So it is run away / run back / dps.
- Level 61 Crown Elite Boss
- HP (normal): 5,625,920
Tank & spank and healer's boss. Tank turns away rest dps from behind.
She has 2 different DoTs: the green one and the red one, they both reduce healing by 75% and deal 4k damage over time. To remove the red DoT, players need to stand together (very close, same pixel even), to remove the green one they need to spread out.
It also has stacking buff that increases aggro of party members (vs. tank) but for a good tank it should not be an issue at all. Otherwise ppl need to watch aggro.
This is the messy fight category. The boss has a couple of special abilities:
- Level 61 Boss Crown Elite
- HP (Normal): 6100163
- 4k DoT to everybody
- nice frontal AoE (I think Sword Breath Strike)
- Shadow prison for the tank (10 seconds) - or rather frontal SP (needs confirmation on this)
- casts circles on the ground over random party members, that will do damage and drain mana BIG times if the person does not move out within 1-2 seconds (it can be on tank while in SP). On top if a person fails to move out it will add a stacking ability boost to the boss.
Strategy: tank should slowly kite the boss around the room always watching the position of others (especially healers) to make sure there is room for them to move. Nobody's rum is STILL breaking the SP cast by the boss - so it is advised for the tank. Priest should really try to avoid the circles - tank can stand it with mana return, phiri pot and good healing.
5th boss is 3 + 4 together but significantly weaker. 4 mems on Easy Mode, 6 mems on Hard.
There are multiple strategies:
1. Tank takes them both.
2. Someone off tanks.
3. Scout kites lady.
In all case recommended (at least we do) to kill man first.
What i have observed that in case you use two tanks (either off tank or scout kiting) the bosses will debuff the tank of the other.
If tank is on Man - will get the red rose debuff (less healing)
If scout is on Woman - will get the circles.
The good news is that circles disappear - so the room is less messy and better for kiting.