Warlock class information[edit | edit source]
The following races can choose the Warlock class: Dwarf
"Exploiting the Dark Arts"
The ability to control and channel psychic forces makes Warlocks dangerous opponents. Psychic powers and dark elemental attacks from afar are their specialties. With enough channelled energy, they can invoke powerful curses, crippling foes and bolstering allies.
Combat Role[edit | edit source]
Warlocks are a magic-based ranged damage dealing class. Many of their abilities cause damage over time in addition to direct damage. Unlike other casters, Warlocks use Focus as a resource. They can project powerful soul shields on their allies or buff their souls. Moreover, they can subdue the souls of their enemies; weakening or filling your heart with fear and doubt.
Class Summary[edit | edit source]
- Class Trainer: Glin Shadowrule [Warlock Instructor] in Morfantas City
- Combat Roles: Ranged DPS (magical) • Support • Shielder
- Combat Resource: Focus • Soul Points
- Best Armor Type: Cloth
- Best Primary Weapon Type: Staff (2-H)
- Best Ranged Weapon Type: none
Attributes (Character Stats)[edit | edit source]
- Intelligence (Intelligence will increase your magic attack power, which is your primary focus as a Warlock.)
All classes need Stamina to increase their HP. Dungeon bosses often have area attacks that can kill players who neglect this stat.
Stat Values Gained from Equipment[edit | edit source]
values shown for 1 point of each stat - see Attributes for more details
Base Attributes[edit | edit source]
Strength: 5 • Dexterity: 10 • Stamina: 9 • Intelligence: 14 • Wisdom: 12
Equipment Available[edit | edit source]
Class Combos[edit | edit source]
- Warlock / Champion --> Saces's Disciple (Focused on Dealing burst damage and shield, +50% HP (self))
- Warlock / Mage --> Ocultist (Fire & Dark, anti Magical Tanks, supports the physical DPS [+20% speed], fire and dark [+36%] damage of the party)
- Warlock / Priest --> Mind Protector (Healer, +50% HP & +30% healings recived for all the party and 10% of int and wis as buff for target)
- Warlock / Rogue --> Affliction Master (DoTs focus, halfs the damage done by a target enemy and increases elemental damage recived by a target enemy)
- Warlock / Warrior --> Rage Controller (Speed caster, Burst-DoT damager, increases Dark Damage [+30%] recived by a enemy target and half the damage recived by a friendly target)
Skill´s Basic Combos[edit | edit source]
The warlock builds energy influx (or Psi, displayed on your UI as 6 bubbles under your health, focus, and mana bars) and then uses this energy to perform incredibly devastating attacks. Because of the slowly-building nature of psi it is doubtful you will ever use these skills without a Boss fight and a full party.
You build Psi energy by using skills such as Psychic Arrows (1 Psi) and Puzzlement (2 Psi). When your Psi counter contains 6 green charges, you may use this energy to invoke Willpower Blade or Willpower Construct, each of which makes possible a group of follow-Up skills. After you get the state, the charges become Violet (Willpower Blade) or Blue (Willpower Construct).
|Willpower Blade||Knowledge Acquisition||Focus Recovery|
|Severed Consciousness||4-tick DD channelized attack over 2 seconds|
|Ruthless Judgement||Dark DD attack & Magic Damage Buff|
|Touch of Faith ( Elite: Wl/P)||Dark DOT attack. Resets CD of Rising Tide.|
|Willpower Construct||Locked Heart||Decreases received damage and increases Movement Speed|
|Otherworldly Whisper||Increases Attack Power of all friendly players|
|Life Weave||In-combat ressurrection|
|Mind Barrier||AE protection circle. Reduces received damage and increases healing received.|
|Soul Enlightenment ( Elite: Wl/P)||Raises Max HP and received Healing of all party members|
Synergy[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
In general Warlocks have synergy in more ways:
- Attack / Defense Boosters
- Attribute Booster
- Damage Lowing & Healing Received increasing
- Dark Damage Increasing (until +9%) => Synergy with Dark Damage Dealers
- Some Control (Fears & stunts)
- Combat Resurrection (5 min cd)
- +10% extra Dark damage Received by target.
- Shield Spam
- 10% chance to get until +60% magic damage by 5s (increasing too the shield by +60%)
- Perma party boost of +10% Summoning Speed & +20% attack speed.
- Increas of Dark and Fire damage recived by target, until +36%.
- Lowers target's Critical Physical Resistance and Critical Magical Resistance.
- Doble all party damage over 2 seconds each 24 seconds. (I don't know sure!)
- Healing (AE, HoT, Burst, Instant)
- Increases party Intelligence and Wisdom by +10%
- Increases party healing recived until +30%.
- Increases party Max. HP until +50%.
- Increases Elemental Damage recived by targets until +50%.
- Lowers damage done by a target for -50%.
- Reduces the aggro caused by party members, less the taget, until -30% and increases the aggro caused by target until +30%.
- 15-20% extra magic damage, due to wand+dagger, that increases the HP of the shields.
- Increases Dark Damage recived by targets by +30%.
- Reduces damage recived by a friendly targetby -50%.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Dark Damage Incrising DeBuf[edit | edit source]
Mages vs Warlocks[edit | edit source]
|10% of chance of doble Flamme damage. like +10% of damage with Flammes||+9% extra of Main Elemental Domine Ill Will|
|Flamme, flamme, flamme...||Complex to use|
|Pure Damage Dealer, and the best Magic Damage Dealer (over time)||DD / Support|
|Shield of 30% max HP, every 2 minute||Shield that scale with magic damage (max 4 times Magic damage), every 10 seconds|
|Mana, bad at low levels, but nice at higest levels||Focus (10 of focus each 4s), limited but some skills to earn focus to try to balance it (Heart Collection Strike...)|
|Better with Summoning spells (Flamme sumoning of 3 seconds + mana source)||Better with instant spells (Dark Damage Buffs, more instants...)|
|Can Spam AED (Area Effect Damage), but limited movement||No continous AED, but some nice thinks as Beast's Roar, nice slow and 1s second for cast and 5 times damage (0.7(AED malus of -30%)xInstant Damage each)|
|Total critical chance by skills = 10% vs a level 100||Weakening Weave Curse, Weekened: Dark damage taken increas +3.0.. 9.0%|
|Flamme (no limited)||Severed Consciousness (limited for 3 casts each 20s (about))|