Hi, the guild wiki in English is not "mine" by any means, I just try to update it as one who is new at wiki who finds this info useful :)
Thank you very much for your suggestion. By the way, I wasn't able yet to verify all values (especially the rare and uncommon values)
and there are still multiple errors in my opinion. It's a work in progress, which I didn't start and did only a small portion of it by myself,
while even this being based on information gathered on the game itself, other players and even runesdatabase.com regarding names.
I would give credits more orderly but I don't know yet how to.
So, i can add now table ;> english is logest ( in polish e.g. green material start on name e.g. Bundle, in english no ), so i can do all manualy, no Ctrl+H ;p
If i done, if you want find anything copy all text to e.g. Notepad++ and use Ctrl+F ( a lot of spam from colors, but interesting efect ;P )
Thank you for the work :) By the way, I think the material values are already correct there now, or at least mostly,
and that beside a verification (just in case) I'm done on guild page. I will be back to check those.
I've just noticed. The comment column is missing, it included the note regarding 5 members needed for level 1 (along with a note that a level 0 could be done alone)
which I found important. It's linked to level 1 guild and not generally / to the bottom of the page,
so I personally find it relevant and needed there.
Note that I will probably be offline for a while so will not be able to read or react here in such case. (well, this is outdated, I was available eventually)
Ok, i add this info. In polish i add info: Po założeniu gildii będziesz mieć możliwość tylko zapraszania innych graczy do momentu, dopóki nie potwierdzisz gildii ( wymagane 5 graczy wraz z Tobą ) u Zarządcy Gildii. -- after create guild you can only invite new players, while you accept guild ( needs 5 players with you )
I added this, check it, if it isn't good, change it
I think it's better as it's now in the English version,
as it gives all the relevant information in an understandable way where it is needed as a requirement.
As for the ideal wordings / aesthetic columns arrangement (is a further column needed for those comments instead?),
this is not something I can easily judge. I wouldn't touch the formatting myself now, (it seems fine,) but others may - if they like.
Either way this page became more useful already recently, as it was checked and updated with useful current data.
Off course some more verification needed; for non rares I can finish this soon, while for rares it would be more difficult.
If there is a data change I find, I'll update the guild page regarding it. Others may, too.
By the way, even after all data is verified, for now I think I personally shouldn't remove the work in progress / non complete notes which others put, as it's always an ongoing work, I think, mistakes happen, useful things which we didn't think about may be added in time by any writer, and things change between chapters.
- Just a late note on this regard: I stand corrected. The table in guild value is now complete - beside tiny fixing which may be needed, and off course any future mats to add. The page (along with many others) was even translated by Rycerzodie and possibly others, and practically all table info, which was originally compiled on forum as credited on page, and which was further heavily processed by many helpful wiki writers, was basically checked in my opinion. Unknown (talk) 22:44, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
Now tables be good? ;)
- :) Thank you very much
Unknown 19:08, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
Hah, Wynthyst change skin tables on english site guild, and him delete all yellow colors ;0
If you can, write to him or look for polish site (here) where must be yellow.
- I think I've found a solution which is acceptable by all, (no yellow coloring,) and if not, one may restore or edit (I hope this will not be done). The way I accomplished this does not hinder table colors (it's still "transparent", auto-changeable if the theme changes, and uses the colors the table itself "uses",) and the emphasis itself is soft in my opinion. It's some kind of a compromise. I think it's needed and desired - I can personally say that I use the materials' value information, also including the highlighted data by myself and find it very useful while buying resources etc, even if, as others, I could now, off course, theoretically calculate this all on the fly.
Note: I didn't specifically chose the yellow color for sweet spots marking - I only used an existing color to more accurately completely "recolor" old marked sweet spots which were no longer accurate. Like you, I did think this coloring (or emphasizing) was needed. I am sorry if this was not understood.
Unknown 23:49, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
Note Regarding Editing[edit source]
Sometimes I make edits without being logged in, as it is more comfortable. My IP address is not fixed and this might cause confusion, hence I notice regarding this here. On talk pages I try to be logged in while editing though.
Unknown 00:35, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
Material icons[edit source]
- Thank you very much! I changed what I could based on your upload. Not all the newer icons I know yet, but at least all mats pages I know of level 66/69 and all ores pages are sorted already thanks to you. Sorry about any mess I accidentally caused before in that regard. Unknown (talk) 22:29, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
Your work[edit source]
- Thanks :) Just made it in par with the English page which was updated recently. And don't worry, I only make changes in your page when I am sure what I'm changing (I don't know Polish). Those changes are numerical. Unknown (talk) 09:22, 13 October 2013 (UTC)
Crossbow edits[edit source]
Thx for verifying the data and correcting my mistakes. :-) I'm new to this and was just throwing something up to further populate the recipes tables.
- Mistakes happen, I do those a lot :) I too feel new here and frequently having the urge to try to add info when I think I can help. Yet, try not to add random things just to populate tables or pages; it will not help if the data is likely to be wrong, unless maybe one day fixed. (I made many mistakes myself too, even recently, yet correct those as I can and try not to repeat such. Humans are not perfect and they may make mistakes.) BTW, as for verifying, I was just lucky to remember seeing the recipe and eventually found it on an alt. Not always such can be done by others or in a short time. Still, nothing bad happened this time - a new recipe was added, started by you, so the end result was good :) The materials and name you wrote, within the correct template, which were most of the info for the recipe, were all correct. Unknown (talk) 00:57, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
- well, thx for the words of encouragement/tips!