The Rescue Must Go On
Main Quest Page: Emergency Rescue (Sarlo)
All quest groups (diads or triads) start with the Main, non-repeatable quest, which unlocks the repeatable quests. Almost, but not all, triad repeatable quests can be performed and turned in at the same time. This is one that can.
|Main||Get Delicious Mix-Dish ×5 from the Food Supply Cart and Healing Medicine ×5 from the Medicine Supply Supply Cart, then feed 5 Hungry Warriors and heal 5 Injured Warriors|
|Daily||same as Main|
|Public||same as Main|
Hail the warrior and use the prompt to Feed or Heal him. He will enter the Happy State and a heart will appear over his head.
- Get both the Daily and Public quests from Sharpclaw Saik.
- Leave the alcove Sharpclaw Saik is in and go right to the Medicine Supply Supply Cart by the "front gate"
- Go back towards Sharpclaw Saik, but continue to Food Supply Cart. Be sure to remount after this!
- Go to the "back gate", hit the two Warriors on the right and 2 more on the left of the gate.
- Go down the slope to the broken battle wagon and get 5 more warriors.
- Cross the field, avoiding the Wandering Giant Punisher, and get final Hungry Warrior by the smoking, ruined Punisher.
- Return to Sharpclaw Saik and turn in both quests.
- Repeat. Winning!
The nicest part is that you do not even have to dismount!
About Daily Quests
|Daily Quests are repeatable up to a total (for all Daily Quests) of 10 times per day. The count can be reset to zero by purchasing and using a Daily Quest Ticket from the Item Shop (for 39 ($1.16)† ) or from any Phirius Merchant (for 780 ).
You can add to your XP and/or TP gain by using one or more Leveling Potions such as a Dual-Function Daily Quest Potion.
About Public Quests
|Public Quests are infinitely repeatable. Those in Coast of Opportunity and Xaviera reward XP, TP, Gold, and an Old Bag (hence the common sobriquet, Bag Quests).
In all other zones they do not reward XP, TP or Gold, only Public Event Points. In all other aspects they are the same as a Daily Quest (except for the infinitely repeatable part and the rewards).
The text displayed on this page cannot be edited here. To edit, go to the Main Quest Page at Emergency Rescue (Sarlo).