Strongholds, Morale and Rumors
[+] Static Lathrofea
[Public] Strongholds, Morale and Rumors
|This is a Bag Quest|
You need to be at least Level 42 to receive this quest.
You need to be at least Level 36 to turn-in this quest.
This quest becomes trivial above Level 99.
Need: 10 Key Objectives
Each time you receive this quest the tasks, and the temporary skills you are granted, will change. The first time through, the tasks will be in the order presented. Afterwards, the sequence becomes random.
Completing the quest 6 times in a row will earn an increased experience reward.
Each phase can be identified by a named Effect that appears in your Effect Box.
Pointless Effect: A Boat in the Ocean will be on you at all times while you have this quest. It does nothing and means nothing.
- Possession: Shows the influence of the villagers on an Adventurer. If it reaches 30 they become Possessed and will run to Robest to die. Reduce this to 0 and the Adventurer will awake and leave town.
- Personnel Consideration:
- Colin's Confidant: This Adventurer knows what is going on and cannot be influenced. He is loyal to Colin Lotus but does not know you and will not help.
- Insane Will:
- Pondering Substitute: The Villagers have backed themselves into a corner and it's becoming increasingly obvious that they're losing control. The higher the value the better chance they will break and run.
- Grow Suspicious: The Adventurer suspects you may be lying to him.
- Don't Trust: The Adventurer is certain you are lying and will listen to nothing else you say for a time.
Inappropriate Discipline[edit | edit source]
|Colin Lotus says, "I yelled at them because I want to save their lives. Otherwise why would I be so tired?"|
Like Chopping Wood[edit | edit source]
|Colin Lotus says, "When woodcutting, it is best to choose trees that will grow back... You understand what I mean."|
Living Experiment[edit | edit source]
|It's difficult to keep the happenings in the village secret from the [SC_ALLIC_COMMUNITY|
The Last Resort[edit | edit source]
|Colin Lotus says, "I think you have endured long enough..."|
Go out of town to the crossroads, face the town, and wait for a possessed Adventurer to come to you.
Deliberate Troublemaking[edit | edit source]
|Colin Lotus says, "When the road ahead is blocked, one must find another way."|
Well-Intentioned Lie[edit | edit source]
|Colin Lotus says, "If they know the truth, they will certainly understand you...But there is no way that you should let them know about it."|
Find out the Master Plan[edit | edit source]
|Colin Lotus says, "Finishing a hundred foot soldiers doesn't compare to fighting off a head general."|
Specialized Area[edit | edit source]
|If the Lathrofea villagers are just using words to influence the adventurers then the Eye of Wisdom can't help. But if they are using magic...|
Target an Adventurer, cast Basic Invisibility, then Magic Charge and Interference Circle. Rinse and repeat over and over as fast and smooth as you can. You do not need to remove his Possession just keep it from getting higher and eventually the Villager will give up and you get your update!