Problems Inside and Outside Fanger's Camp
|[+] Coast of Opportunity
[+] Fanger's Makeshift Camp
[Public] Problems Inside and Outside Fanger's Camp
|This is a Bag Quest|
You need to be at least Level 39 to receive this quest.
You need to be at least Level 33 to turn-in this quest.
This quest is from Ethan Hollis:
Need: Key Objective ×10
Each time you receive this quest the tasks, and the temporary skills you are granted, will change. The first time through, the tasks will be in the order presented. Afterwards, the sequence becomes random.
Completing the quest 6 times in a row will earn an increased experience reward.
Each phase can be identified by a named Effect that appears in your Effect Box.
Dedication[edit | edit source]
- Let's go! - Use this on the arsonist Gann Toosho. This will start a Deliveryman about to set out and a Cart to deliver the goods. You must keep them safe as he heads for Xaviera. Safe arrival earns you Key Objective ×10.
- How do you deal with a lightweight? - Shock a Death Bloom, or Death Bloom that was lured over, and make it recoil in fear, slowing it for 7 seconds.
- Wisdom of the Adventurer - Burns all the Death Blooms, or Death Bloom that was lured over, in the target area, but be careful not to set the Cart on fire!
This is probably easiest for a Tank, who can just hit everything and keep them on him and away from the delivery cart. The cart cannot take much damage so it is imperative you run them off, get them on you, or kill them as fast as possible.
Stand-Ins[edit | edit source]
- You've worked hard, brother! - Use on an exhausted Defending Adventurer (who must be out-of-combat). If he gets 20 seconds of uninterrupted rest (you should stand over him and guard his rest), you gain Key Objective ×4.
Fanger's Retriever[edit | edit source]
- Eye of Wisdom Root Rune - Usable only on Restored Sub-Humans or Still-Weakened Sub-Humans, Can't Budge for 60 seconds. 75 seconds CD.
- Sub-Human Disguise - sub-human illusion for 12 seconds. If you are already in-combat, this illusion will break combat! 25 seconds CD.
You need to recover 10 Plundered Supplies. Avoid, or use Eye of Wisdom Root Rune on, Restored Sub-Humans (they are Elite), but first you will need to kill any Still-Weakened Sub-Humans. The problem is that pulling a Still-Weakened Sub-Human seems to pull the entire camp. A camp is normally comprised of 2 Still-Weakened Sub-Humans and a single Restored Sub-Human. Each Plundered Supplies you loot gains you a Key Objective (and NOT a physical item).
What worked for me as a 41 Rogue/Priest was to Hide, creep up and Root the Restored Sub-Human, then quickly kill the 2 Still-Weakened Sub-Humans, grab the Plundered Supplies, and then run like hell (or Vanish).
For a 41 Priest/Scout, I would use the Sub-Human Disguise, then quickly root the Restored Sub-Human with Eye of Wisdom Root Rune, loot the Plundered Supplies, and run away. The timing is precise. Later I discovered you can just use the Sub-Human Disguise, then dash in and grab the Plundered Supplies, and run away.
Rescue the Deliverymen[edit | edit source]
- Let's Go! - Use on the Experienced Deliveryman. Starts the mission. Successful delivery to Fanger's Makeshift Camp earns you Key Objective ×10.
- Relax! I'm here! - Usable out-of-combat only with no sub-humans nearby. Makes the Deliverymen move forward.
- Don't look down on the deliveryman! - When a deliveryman is under attack, use this to tell him to drop his cart and fight back.
- Charge! Don't Open Your Eyes! - Only usable if the Deliveryman is still pushing his cart. Tells him to ignore attacks and move forward for 10 seconds, but increases his aggro with all nearby sub-humans.
This is confidential[edit | edit source]
- Detect Document - Detect any secret document rune signals in the nearby zone. The description says the casting time is 3 seconds, but it seems to be instant.
I have no idea what the target area is. The skill gives no indication of range, and the casting time is apparently wrong. I ran all over Quodate Plains and "detected" nothing. Saito says "The database says the skill range is 100' of the target mob/object" but does not name the mob/object." --Bludwyng (talk) 15:25, 3 September 2018 (UTC)