Patch 7.0.1 - Mirror World Update, Fairy Tale Event and Bugfixes
Mirror World[edit | edit source]
Three new Mirror World instances have been added:
- Dynamic Mirror Cave has been added to Dynamic group.
- Steadfast Mirror Shrine has been added to Steadfast group.
- Mystical Mirror Fortress has been added to Mystical group.
- Each of these new instances is sharing the entry counter with the other instances in the same group.
- Three new Cendrils have been added.
- Cenedrils can be obtained from the corresponding new instance:
Fairytale Festival[edit | edit source]
|This page relates to a quest, mob, event, or item involved in the annual Fairytale Festival (August to September)|
Once there was a traveling bard called Aylit. When passing through towns and villages he would tell his friends all kinds of interesting stories which happened on his journeys.
One day, he met Falbala, the beautiful but sad daughter of a nobleman. To make her smile, Aylit would often tell her some made-up stories, and he noticed that bit-by-bit they had an effect on the girl. Encouraged by Falbala, he began to tell the people all kinds of stories, and they spread and became very popular. The story-lines and their conclusions became topics the people discussed in their leisure time.
The Phirius merchants trade collections of these stories and each year choose a special subject to start a fairy tale event. To enter the city during that time would mean to be in the same fairy tale dreamland together with everyone else.
See Category:Fairytale Festival for complete information
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
Instance Vale of Rites
- Boss#2 Nex ot Tasuq now correctly announces the color of "Deathly Mistrust" during the spell cast.
- Boss#3 Kreyen now correctly warns the players before casting "Ice Thorns"
- Boss#4 Marissha deals the expected amount of damage again with it's skill "Echo Explosion", not twice as much ; the damage values are back to the levels of version 22.214.171.12481 and were wrong in version 126.96.36.19984.
- Boss#4 Marissha has it's enrage timer on hard mode increased to ~15 minutes from ~9 minutes before.
General[edit | edit source]
- Snoop the Stubborn now correctly teleports players from Gray Citadel in Tasuq to Moorlands of Farsitan.
- The monster Tasuqian Revenant Archer now drops the correct card - it's own.
- The set completion bonus for the itemset Overseer of Balance has been adjusted to fit the equipment type.
- Zone Tasuq now correctly displays an icon in the transport book.
- The monster Chaotic Dark Energy now correctly appears in the zone Tasuq. It also drops it's card.
- Item Leg Guards of the Western Wreck no longer has "GameMaster" as class requirement.
- The following monsters have their changeling spawns changed or fixed:
- Tasuqian Toucan will no longer respawn as Ambas.
- Confused Fruit Cactus now respawns as either Confused Flower Cactus or Confused Needle Cactus.
- Confused Flower Cactus now respawns as either Confused Fruit Cactus or Confused Needle Cactus
- Confused Needle Cactus now respawns as either Confused Flower Cactus or Confused Fruit Cactus.
- This solves the problem that Confused Needle Cactus would only respawn as either the "Flower" or the "Fruit" version of the cacti.
- The NPCs Kylie Paline and Lola Hurley will now correctly display the Cooking and Alchemy recipes for the zone Tasuq and it's respective level.
- The Cooking and Alchemy recipes for the zone Tasuq have been adjusted to be craftable at crafting level 98 instead of crafting level 100.
- The resulting items from those recipes have also been adjusted to be usable at level 98.
- The following recipes and their resulting items are affected:
- ID / Name / Type
- 552844 Recipe - Birthday Cake Cooking
- 552845 Recipe - Truffle Chocolate Cooking
- 552846 Recipe - Steamed Fish Steak Cooking
- 552847 Recipe - Bread with a Pygmierum Aroma Cooking
- 552848 Recipe - Honey Ribs Cooking
- 552849 Recipe - Vegetable Sandwich Cooking
- 552850 Recipe - Iron Warrior Potion Alchemy
- 552851 Recipe - Angel Potion Alchemy
- 552852 Recipe - Healing Potion of Redemption Alchemy
- 552853 Recipe - Magical Potion of Redemption Alchemy