Patch 7.0.1 - Mirror World Update, Fairy Tale Event and Bugfixes
Mirror World[edit | edit source]
Three new Mirror World instances have been added:
- Dynamic Mirror Cave has been added to Dynamic group.
- Steadfast Mirror Shrine has been added to Steadfast group.
- Mystical Mirror Fortress has been added to Mystical group.
- Each of these new instances is sharing the entry counter with the other instances in the same group.
- Three new Cendrils have been added.
- Cenedrils can be obtained from the corresponding new instance:
Fairytale Festival[edit | edit source]
|This page relates to a quest, mob, event, or item involved in the annual Fairytale Festival (August to September)|
One day, he met Falbala, the beautiful but sad daughter of a nobleman. To make her smile, Aylit would often tell her some made-up stories, and he noticed that bit-by-bit they had an effect on the girl. Encouraged by Falbala, he began to tell the people all kinds of stories, and they spread and became very popular. The story-lines and their conclusions became topics the people discussed in their leisure time.
The Phirius merchants trade collections of these stories and each year choose a special subject to start a fairy tale event. To enter the city during that time would mean to be in the same fairy tale dreamland together with everyone else.
See Category:Fairytale Festival for complete information
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
Instance Vale of Rites
- Boss#2 Nex ot Tasuq now correctly announces the color of "Deathly Mistrust" during the spell cast.
- Boss#3 Kreyen now correctly warns the players before casting "Ice Thorns"
- Boss#4 Marissha deals the expected amount of damage again with it's skill "Echo Explosion", not twice as much ; the damage values are back to the levels of version 22.214.171.12481 and were wrong in version 126.96.36.19984.
- Boss#4 Marissha has it's enrage timer on hard mode increased to ~15 minutes from ~9 minutes before.
General[edit | edit source]
- Snoop the Stubborn now correctly teleports players from Gray Citadel in Tasuq to Moorlands of Farsitan.
- The monster Tasuqian Revenant Archer now drops the correct card - it's own.
- The set completion bonus for the itemset Overseer of Balance has been adjusted to fit the equipment type.
- Zone Tasuq now correctly displays an icon in the transport book.
- The monster Chaotic Dark Energy now correctly appears in the zone Tasuq. It also drops it's card.
- Item Leg Guards of the Western Wreck no longer has "GameMaster" as class requirement.
- The following monsters have their changeling spawns changed or fixed:
- Tasuqian Toucan will no longer respawn as Ambas.
- Confused Fruit Cactus now respawns as either Confused Flower Cactus or Confused Needle Cactus.
- Confused Flower Cactus now respawns as either Confused Fruit Cactus or Confused Needle Cactus
- Confused Needle Cactus now respawns as either Confused Flower Cactus or Confused Fruit Cactus.
- This solves the problem that Confused Needle Cactus would only respawn as either the "Flower" or the "Fruit" version of the cacti.
- The NPCs Kylie Paline and Lola Hurley will now correctly display the Cooking and Alchemy recipes for the zone Tasuq and it's respective level.
- The Cooking and Alchemy recipes for the zone Tasuq have been adjusted to be craftable at crafting level 98 instead of crafting level 100.
- The resulting items from those recipes have also been adjusted to be usable at level 98.
- The following recipes and their resulting items are affected:
- ID / Name / Type
- 552844 Recipe - Birthday Cake Cooking
- 552845 Recipe - Truffle Chocolate Cooking
- 552846 Recipe - Steamed Fish Steak Cooking
- 552847 Recipe - Bread with a Pygmierum Aroma Cooking
- 552848 Recipe - Honey Ribs Cooking
- 552849 Recipe - Vegetable Sandwich Cooking
- 552850 Recipe - Iron Warrior Potion Alchemy
- 552851 Recipe - Angel Potion Alchemy
- 552852 Recipe - Healing Potion of Redemption Alchemy
- 552853 Recipe - Magical Potion of Redemption Alchemy