We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Patch 5.0.4 - Pumpkin Festival
6 November 2012
the Andor Training Ground has been activated during this maintenance and is now available.
Patch 5.0.4 - Pumpkin Festival
30 October 2012
- Pumpkin Festival
- Small Event Instance (And or Training Range)
- Skill balance for all class skills
- Elite skills and quests for all classes at Lv70 (not available for Dwarfs yet)
Mistakes/Bugs that were corrected
- Enchanted Throw <Rogue/Mage>: Now it cannot be in effect when Poisonous is already active. The following has been added to the skill description: “This buff cannot be simultaneously in effect with Poisonous.”
- Searing Light <Rogue/Knight>: Now it cannot be in effect when Poisonous is active.
- Charged <Mage/Warlock>: The description reads now: Lightning flows around your body and raises the chance to inflict critical damage with magic attacks by 20 and wind damage.
- Meditation Path <Mage/Warrior>: Now it can’t be re-triggered within the next 15 seconds.
- Charged Chop <Scout/Warden>: Now it is an instant spell, and the CD time has been changed from 7 to 15 seconds. It also gives a Knockdown effect when it hits the target.
- Keen Attack <Warrior/Rogue>: Now when the skill strikes, the caster’s critical damage will be increased by 10%.
- Thunder Sword <Warrior/Mage>: It is an instant spell now and can be cast while moving.
- Redemption <Warrior/Druid>: Now when player uses Probing Attack, physical and magical accuracy for all party members in a range of 100 will be increased by 10 for 15 seconds.
- Probing Attack <Warrior/Druid>: Now when player uses this skill to attack, friendly party members within a range of 100 enter a state of Redemption for 15 seconds.
- Autoshot <Scout specific skill>: Now the damage dealt by Autoshot increased from 75% to 80%.
- Snake Poison Arrow <Scout/Druid>: CD time changed from 6 to 15 seconds, increased DOT damage and effect duration. Also, when the target is affected by Vampire Arrow, the skill will definitely stun the target.
- Wound Patch <Rogue/Warden>: The skill will also increase dodge rate by 20% for 6 seconds.
- Rage Mana <Mage/Warrior>: The skill will also increase 10% to 30% magical damage.
- Activate Mana <Mage/Warrior>: The skill will also reduce Aggro caused in the next 20 seconds by 10%.
- Fire Rose <Mage/Scout>: The skill will also increase magical damage by 1% to 3.3%.
Accessory Item-Set Skills:
- Adjustments to the following skill descriptions:
- Essence of Herbs of Omnipotence <Accessory Item-Set Skills>: Extract the essence of a Herbs of Omnipotence to restore 2+ 4200 HP. (Consumes 1 Herbs of Omnipotence.)
- Essence of Elemental Stone of Omnipotence <Accessory Item-Set Skills>: Extract the essence of an Elemental Stone of Omnipotence to restore 2+ 1500 MP. (Consumes 1 Elemental Stone of Omnipotence.)
- Mysterious Herb Essence <Accessory Item-Set Skills>: Extract the essence of a Mysterious Herb to restore 2+ 7000 HP.(Consumes one Mysterious Herb)
- Mysterious Magic Stone Essence < Accessory Item-Set Skills>: Extract the essence of a Mysterious Magic Stone to restore 2 + 1800 MP. (Consumes one Mysterious Magic Stone)
- NPC "Beacon of Regeneration": Elite Skills descriptions by the NPC have been updated
- Adjusted usage restrictions of the following equipment:
- Sarael’s Belief Helmet is no longer restricted to the knight.
- The following items are no longer restricted to the priest and druid:
- Holyspring Crown,
- Holyspring War Coat,
- Holyspring Leg Guards,
- Holyspring Ring,
- Holyspring Inscription Shoulder Guards.
- Elemental Short Robe is no longer restricted to the mage.
- Mello's Guile Hood is no longer restricted to the rogue.
- Wanderer's Freedom Hat is no longer restricted to the scout.
- The following items are no longer restricted to the warrior and warden:
- Mercenary's Glory Helm
- Mercenary's Formal Chainmail
- Mercenary's Formal Trousers
- Mercenary's Tongue Gloves
- Mercenary's Combat Shoulder Protectors
- A display problem with female elves holding a bow has been fixed. The fighting stance of dwarves holding a two-handed weapon has been slightly adjusted.
- Guild Boss Furniture - Iron Guardian Ornament: The display error of the furniture base has been fixed. Now it is aligned with the ground.
- Guild Boss Furniture - Light Punisher Ornament: Now the light effect of the item can be seen from any angle.
- Stepping Mechanism <Rogue/Champion>: When Stepping Mechanism is cast, the health bar of Confusion Mechanism won’t appear anymore.
- Infinite Spiral: Now the special refining effect will work properly during the power level upgrade process.
- Silverspring, Dust Devil Canyon, Thunderhoof Hills and Fireboot Underground Fortress: Now the combatants can’t be seen on the maps or be found via World Search.
- Silverspring, Dust Devil Canyon: Now the maps correctly indicate the locations of the Envoy Members.
- Now the monsters that Ise Shekkat and Captain Gessart fight with will respawn every 2 seconds.
- Now when player learns a new elite skill, he will also obtain the lower level elite skills which he didn’t learn before.
- The guild contribution points for the following materials have been adjusted:
- Tempered Olivine Ingot: 396 -> 1980
- Refined Fastan Banyan Plank: 396 -> 1980
- Pure Verbena Extract: 396 -> 1980
- Tempered Purple Agate Crystal Ingot: 396 -> 2160
- Refined Janost Cypress Plank: 396 -> 2160
- Pure Nocturnal Lantern Grass Extract: 396 -> 2160
- Tempered Mica Ingot: 396 -> 3024
- Runic Olivine Ingot: 396 -> 15120
- Exquisite Fastan Banyan Plank: 396 -> 15120
- Verbena Essence: 396 -> 15120
- Arcane Purple Agate Crystal Ingot: 396 -> 17280
- Exquisite Janost Cypress Plank: 396 -> 17280
- Nocturnal Lantern Grass Essence: 396 -> 17280
- Arcane Mica Ingot: 396 -> 18144
- Fireboot Warrior - Partner Egg, Fireboot Priest - Partner Egg: The preview can be displayed correctly now when they are placed in the Partner Bag.
- Judgment of the Truth (Plate coat): The new attribute that it obtains during the power level upgrade has been changed from Dexterity to Stamina.
- Gaze of Death (Leather coat): The new attribute that it obtains during the power level upgrade has been changed from Stamina to Dexterity.
- The state of the following items has been changed from “Binds when picked up” to “won’t be bound”:
- Fortune Grass
- Golden Ear of Grain
- Star Pearl
- Magic Fortune Grass
- Sunset Ear of Grain
- Moonlight Pearl
- Dread Essence
- Nightmare Essence
- Dauntless Core
- Wisdom Core
- Handcrafted Ruby
- Teardrop Ruby
- Earthsprings Village: Now when the quest NPCs Clinte Weiyer and Ayeke Puluh attack monsters, the player will no longer receive XP.
- Pumpkin Festival event – Monster Parade: The event notification will be displayed only once in the Scrollbanner 10 minutes before the event start.