Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
About 40 years ago a trading company for steel erected their outpost in the Dust Devil Canyon. At the beginning this outpost was only a small settlement to ensure room for the ore prospectors and mercenaries which protected the caravans.
Later they built defensive fortifications all around the settlement due to their encounters with “Storm Reach”. In succession to a glorious victory over the warriors of “Stormreach” and their banishment from this side of the Valley, their leader erected a real city wall in remembrance to this victory.
Using this basis they extended their Stronghold step by step. Since the company had to fight back barbarians, protect the streets and outposts in the Ystra Highlands, they began to train excellent mercenaries.
There are Transporters available for quick travel within the city. They will transport you instantly between any of the following areas:
- Obsidian Stronghold Battle Square - Gateway to Dust Devil Canyon, Supplies Merchant, Snoop Portal, Stable Master
- Obsidian Stronghold Crafting Square - House Maid, Guild Castle Manager, Crafting Stations, Supplies Merchant, Planting NPCs, and Novice Instructors for all Gathering and Production skills
- Obsidian Stronghold Glory Square - Bank, Auction House, Mystic Stone Vendor, Supplies Merchant, and Hall of the Order of Dark Glory
- Obsidian Stronghold Trade Square - Stable Master, Supplies Merchant, and the back door to Sascilia Steppes
- Obsidian Stronghold Mercenary Square - House Maid, Stable. Weapon and Armor Shops, PvP Arena Manager