Moorlands of Farsitan (Quest Series)
Beginning with Tergothen Bay, mobs may have a ball of energy visible below, around or above their heads. This is the visual clue that they have a buff on them that makes them harder than the non-buffed mobs around them. The color of the ball tells you what buff is on the mob.
Only mobs that display one of these four buffs have a chance to drop a Mysterious Bag.
Double Your "Dailies", Double Your Drops! - On all, or very nearly all, of the Daily and Public quests that require Quest Drops from Mobs, if you have both repeatable quests in your Quest Journal at the same time the mobs will drop Double the items, cutting your harvesting time in half! This may be considered a bug or exploit by some, but I like to call it a feature.
Note: They were a bit slow to see it, but it seems the devs may have realized that they created an easy road and moved to stop it. Starting in Splitwater Coast very few NPCs give both a Daily and Public quest so the Double Drops are much fewer.
Multi-Zone Quest Series[edit | edit source]
- The Spirits of Despair - Begins in Splitwater Coast, continues through this zone, and concludes in Tasuq
Regional Events[edit | edit source]
- [Regional] Defense of the Homeland - Complete Public Quests to earn Public Event Points (PEP) which in turn earns you Energy of Justice
Titles[edit | edit source]
All of the quests required for titles in this zone are part of The Spirits of Despair quest series
- Bane of the Dead Spirits - Lord of the Dead Spirits
- Hanging by a Thread - A Mysterious Hero
- Kughar's Anguish - Father and Son
- Mission Critical - Little by Little
- Stronger Together - An Alliance is Born
Zone Completion Title: Fanasa's Blessing
Armor Sets[edit | edit source]
|Moorlands (level 96 Normal and Good)|
|Farsitan Set (level 96 Good)|
Moorlands of Farsitan[edit | edit source]
Falcon Regiment Outpost[edit | edit source]
Feylulu Pularpos [Hawk of the Falcon Regiment]
-  The Organization of Evil - Kill 5 Secret Enforcers
Gubod Refugee Camp[edit | edit source]
Slalamarm [Gubod Refugee]
-  The Refugee Camp - Defeat 3 groups of Kobold invaders during event (if event ends, speak with Slalamarm to restart it)
-  Incinerate Everything - Use the Fire Spark you were given to incinerate 8 corpses in the Forsaken Swamps
- [Group] The Undead General - Kill the Skeleton General (95 Crown Elite) at the Spectral Gate
-  The Skeleton Plague - Kill 10 Forsaken Skeleton Warriors and 5 Forsaken Skeleton Captains
-  Supplies for the Warehouse - Get Juicy Gulo Belly ×10 from Moorland Gulo
Ayma Greng [Handmaiden of the Shadis Family]
-  Madame's Medicine - Gather Blossomless Berry ×10 from Blossomless Berry Bush in the Forsaken Swamps
Layis Kyther [High Ranking Eye of Wisdom Mage] (see IMPORTANT note on NPC page)
-  Changing Seals - Use the Energy Meter to record energy levels in Forsaken Swamps, Grotto of the Damned, and Mularan Barrage
Harkuna Nabin [Supply Manager]
-  Goods Escort - Escort the Delivery Cart to Ernhi Marthat [Supply Manager] at the Spectral Gate
Stay on the roads! Rough terrain will destroy the cart! All mobs, even non-aggressive ones, will attack the cart on sight. Keep them clear and keep moving. Watch for the wolf's head icon on your effects bar. If it reaches 30 stacks you fail. Delivery happens when you approach Ernhi Marthat. You do not need to talk to him except to collect your reward.
-  Competition Time - Get White Felspar Essence ×8 from Hillrock Monsters
Bankbard Greataxe [Master Juice Maker]
-  Smell of the Summer Wine - Deliver the Ice Wine to Yellen Pettyaxe in Sandalor within 60 seconds!
On the Road near Sandhor and Sandalor[edit | edit source]
-  A Dark Past - Kill 5 Shadows of the Ruins in the ruins north of Sandhor
Ballistar Woodshield [Sandalor Commander]
-  Defense of the Fortress - Kill 6 Ironjaw Destroyer Beasts, 6 Ironjaw Daredevils, and 6 Ironjaw Ashmages
-  Punishing Trolls - Kill 6 Ironjaw Patrol Beasts and 6 Ironjaw Berserkers
-  Groucho Gone Walkabout - Find Groucho the cat who ran off to Madro Troll Ridge
Dolha Bloodaxe [Sandalor Scout]
- [Group] Trolls Can Forge? - Kill Pachakon
-  Talisman Barrier - Replace 5 Talisman Fragments near Lorsen's Legacy with the Magical Border Stones
- This young lady needs to be escorted home, but she does not say where her home is.
- Her home is Akson Manor. Take her to the potion maker, Eypomi Lammoh. Speak to Eypomi and that should complete the escort.
- Move in short bursts and kill anything that gets near, and she should stay with you. If you stand in one place a wolf's head icon (no label) appears on your effects bar. If this effect's stack reaches 30 her nervousness overcomes her and she returns to where she started. The counter on the wolf's head does not increase while you are fighting, just make sure no monster ever targets Julia. Non-aggressive mobs will not attack her.
|Presently, you tell Eypomi Lammoh that you have brought Julia Jackson back, she thanks you, and... nothing. No reward, no completion and Julia is still following you until the Wolf's Head reaches 30.|
-  A Pot of Potion - Obtain Zeezee Grass from Golden Grass Pile, Extra Thick Ostrich Eggshell from Giant Ostrich Egg, and Golden Scale using a Fishing Rod on the dock next to Fessman Botter [Fisherman], then help Eypomi Lammoh prepare a Potion of Success
- You need to move in the middle of the potion brewing. Be sure to get at least 5 of each material, as you are going to get many Potions of Failure.
- FYI: Completion removes all the materials from your inventory, so you will have to go gather fresh materials after each completion.
- [Daily] All About Preparation - Prepare a Potion of Success
- [Public] All About Preparation (PEP x120) - Prepare a Potion of Success
-  Check the Traps - Check the Traps and return with Laros' Prey ×10
- IF you find something extra in the traps, such as Ostrich Meat, be sure to tell Gosster what an amazing thing you found and he will give you an extra reward!
A note about Grinding here. If you have a difference in levels between your classes such that your lower-level class cannot safely hunt here, there are 4 quests you can do. 2 of the 4 require hunting, but you do have a House Maid right here. Just do these 4, switching classes for each 4-quest turn-in, until you level out of this spot, or die of boredom.
- [Daily] Bitter Medicine is Better - Hunt Snakes
- [Daily] The Price of Bravery - Kill Demons
- [Daily] Energetic Sequencing - Click the right runestones
- [Daily] The Cost of Magic - Charge the circle talismans
-  A Potent Soup - Get Extra Bitter Snake Bile ×10 from Spined Snake of Farsitan
-  Concentration is the Key - Supply the magic circle with the energy of the elemental runes in the correct order
- [Group] Great Mage of the Shadows - kill Fansar [Great Mage of the Shadows]
Tjesin Akson [Commander of Heroica Fortress]
-  Nemesis of the Demon Soldiers - Kill 5 Disfigured Rippers and 5 Vanguard Demon Soldiers
-  Theft of Intellectual Property - Get Issac's Research Report from Aylon Tarkar
-  Unlimited Energy - Recharge 5 Stabilizing Talismans
-  Fend Them Off! - Help Heroica Fortress defend the Mularan Barrage and defeat 6 Disfigured Silver Beasts, 6 Disfigured Demon Soldiers, and 6 Disfigured Ram Beasts
- [Group] Noblesse Oblige - Kill Gokhur, Tona, Mollok, and Slacy inside Raven Heart (Easy)
- [Group] The Leader of the Shadow Bandits - Kill Asoken [Grand Master of the Dead] and Meshyah [Leader of the Shadow Bandits] inside Raven Heart (Hard)