We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
- Patch 6.5.5 introduced Mirrorworld on March 17th, 2016.
- Patch 7.0.2 totally changed the UI. All can be played every day but only 2 of them are free once each weekday, with four free once each weekend day. Additional attempts may be made but they will cost a Mirrorworld Ticket (30 ($1.26) ).
- Patch 7.1.1 added 3 new instances
|Dynamic Mirror Shrine||Freex1||Freex1||Freex1|
|Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean||Freex1||Freex1|
|Mystical Mirror Water Cave||Freex1||Freex1||Freex1|
|Dynamic Mirror Altar||Freex1||Freex1|
|Steadfast Mirror Ruins||Freex1||Freex1||Freex1|
|Mystical Mirror Tower||Freex1||Freex1|
|Dynamic Mirror Caves||Freex1|
|Steadfast Mirror Shrine||Freex1||Freex1|
|Mystical Mirror Fortress||Freex1||Freex1|
|Dynamic Mirrored Arcane Chamber||Freex1||Freex1|
|Steadfast Mirror Lair||Freex1||Freex1|
|Mystical Mirror Gallery||Freex1||Freex1|
Thanks to your feedback in the forums and on Facebook, we've been able to improve this feature, and we're currently working with Runewaker on expanding the Mirrorworld with new creatures and instances. It's difficult to name a concrete date for release yet, but we have our eyes set on an August rollout. — from RoMmunity Letter II
Here are the basics:
- Talk with Hagris Rya in Varanas Administration District to learn more about the Mirrorworld. Tell Hagris Rya you "wish to travel to Mirrorworld" to unlock the quests from Aylin Shina!
- Players can exchange Mirror Shards (droppd by all mobs in all Mirror instances) for rewards by talking to Forkas Garry [Mirrorworld Researcher].
- All Mirrorworld instances are level 90 Solo. You must be at least level 90 to enter but you can do the access quests at 10.
- From the moment you press the Transport button you have just 15 minutes, including the time it takes for you to zone in.
- No matter where you are in the world when you enter a Mirror, you always exit at the same place; the square in the Administration District where the NPCs are. If you died, this is where your tombstone will be.
- There are three attributes of the Mirrorworld; Dynamic, Steadfast, and Mystical. There will be two instances listed under each attribute each day, and you my run a total of three for each attribute. Not all Attributes are available every day it is open, and you can use the "Reset number of instance entries" button (bottom-left of the Mirrorworld UI) to reset your counter (costs 75 ($3.15) ).
There are two quests involved in Mirrorworld;
Warning! it takes 3 days (minimum) to complete the first quest! You should do this as soon as possible so that, the next time Mirrorworld is open, you will be able to participate!
After unlocking, players will find a new button in the top left corner of the screen, next to the character picture. By clicking it, the Mirror World interface opens, presenting the current day with available instance groups (each will contain 2 instances and will have a separate entry counter). You may enter 3 instances of each attribute per day. Entry counters reset at midnight (Pacific time).
- 1 Mirrorworld Instances
- 1.1 Monsters
- 1.1.1 Dynamic Mirror Shrine
- 1.1.2 Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean
- 1.1.3 Mystical Mirror Water Cave
- 1.1.4 Dynamic Mirror Altar
- 1.1.5 Steadfast Mirror Ruins
- 1.1.6 Mystical Mirror Tower
- 1.1.7 Dynamic Mirror Caves
- 1.1.8 Steadfast Mirror Shrine
- 1.1.9 Mystical Mirror Fortress
- 1.1.10 Dynamic Arcane Mirrored Chamber
- 1.1.11 Steadfast Mirror Lair
- 1.1.12 Mystical Mirror Gallery
- 1.1 Monsters
Mirrorworld Instances[edit | edit source]
There are currently 9 instances available. This will almost certainly increase in the future.
See Category:Mirror Instance (Zone Type) for a complete list.
Free Mirrorworld instances change each day. See the table at the top of this page.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
All trash mobs (3 per instance) will be level 93-94, Solo and aggressive. The boss will be level 95 and Crown Elite (but with low hitpoints for a boss, 750k to 1.6mil).
Dynamic Mirror Shrine[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Water Cave[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Mirror Altar[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Ruins[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Tower[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Mirror Caves[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Shrine[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Fortress[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Arcane Mirrored Chamber[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Lair[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Fifth Triad||Sixth Triad|
When the boss of a Mirror zone dies, an exit portal will appear in his chamber.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Mirrorworld"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.