Jungle of Hortek (Quest Series)
Beginning with Tergothen Bay, mobs may have a ball of energy visible below, around or above their heads. This is the visual clue that they have a buff on them that makes them harder than the non-buffed mobs around them. The color of the ball tells you what buff is on the mob.
Only mobs that display one of these four buffs have a chance to drop a Mysterious Bag.
Double Your "Dailies", Double Your Drops! - On all, or very nearly all, of the Daily and Public quests that require Quest Drops from Mobs, if you have both repeatable quests in your Quest Journal at the same time the mobs will drop Double the items, cutting your harvesting time in half! This may be considered a bug or exploit by some, but I like to call it a feature.
Multi-Zone Quest Series[edit | edit source]
Regional Events[edit | edit source]
- [Regional] The Pirate's Need - perform quests to earn Public Event Points (PEP) which in turn earns you Energy of Justice
Titles[edit | edit source]
- Advancing Catastrophe - Has Anything Changed? - in the Pirate Island quest series.
- No access for strangers - Graveyard Spirits
- Treasure Hunter - Farewell Wine
- In the Name of Justice - Seizing the Opportunity - in the Pirate Island quest series.
- Hero of the Xabu - Return of the Hero - in the Pirate Island quest series.
- Tutor - Holy Beast of the Earth - in the Pirate Island quest series.
- I'm not telling you... - Sun Amulet
- The sun's rising - Splintered Sun
Zone Completion Title (level IV): Conspiracy in the Sign of the Light - Complete all of the above titles.
Armor Sets[edit | edit source]
|Old Forest (level 86)|
-  Lost Souls - Get Tearbloom ×4 from Teargrass, and Shred of Cloth ×3 from Treacherous Sailor Spirits
-  The Final Wish - Go to the Grand Spirit and reclaim the Medallion Necklace belonging to the Unknown Man
-  The Damaged Walkway - Get Rotten Board ×6 from Splintered Wood
-  Luminous Ferns - Get Luminous Fern ×5 from Treeified Pirates and Treeified Pirate Wenches
-  A Terrifying Sign - Kill 8 Swamp Earth Spirits
-  The Power of the Lake - Get Pure Earth Crystal ×5 from Earth Crystal around the Water Spirit's Lake
-  An Erroneous Legend - Clean 10 Rusty Iron Axe scattered all over the bottom of the lake
- Remember... strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
-  The Old Man in the Bar - Get Hortek Wild Strawberry ×8 from Hortek Wild Strawberry Plant and Naga Fang ×8 from Naga
-  Trading Tales - Go to the Fathomless Swamp and the Elephant Mast Graveyard, find Fanny Chepus and Kaito Pettri, and exchange the fangs and berries for their tales
-  A Valuable Legend - Find the Hidden Treasure behind the stone plinth at 46.2, 52.6 and get Golden Goblet ×2
-  The Shipwreck and the Treasure Hunter - Leave one Golden Goblet with Ivan Oakbourne (click the Earthen Mound) and take the other to the Innkeeper of the Creaking Wreck
-  Farewell Wine - Sprinkle The tree which Oakbourne turned into with the Watered Down Wine
-  How come... - Get Wine ×2 from Scattered Wine Barrel, Sack of Rice ×3 from Scattered Sack of Rice and Food Bag from Scattered Provisions
-  An Archaeological Enterprise - Find Wreckage ×6 from Old Wrecks in Elephant Mast Graveyard
-  Making a Livelihood - Kill 8 Swamp Snake Men in Fathomless Swamp
-  Ghostbusters - Kill 8 Evil Sailor Spirits in Elephant Mast Graveyard
-  The Lady of the Lake's Song - Give the Bitter Tea to Yalitus [Leader of the Water Beings]
Ghosts do not live by bread alone:
- Jero Wespo [Pirate Ghost]
-  Beautiful Wildflowers - Gather Red Wildflower ×10 from Red Wildflower
-  Ghostwriting a Love Letter - Use the Writing Paper on the table at the Sign of the Creaking Wreck to write a love letter.
-  Messenger of Love - Deliver the Anonymous Love Letter and Bunch of Wildflowers to Diana Hatbrim
- Harriet Geltz
-  Graveyard Secrets - Kill the Grand Spirit to free the captive souls
- [Daily] Trespassing Forbidden - Kill the Grand Spirit to free the captive souls
- [Public] Trespassing Forbidden (PEP x120) - Kill the Grand Spirit to free the captive souls
- unlike all other repeatable kill quests, you have to do these twice, once for each turn-in, but you can have both in your Quest Journal with no problem.
-  Graveyard Secrets - Kill the Grand Spirit to free the captive souls
Bulu Bulik [Pirate Ghost]
-  Avoiding the Life of a Hungry Spirit - Get Dry Loaves ×10 from Pub Bread Dispenser around the Sign of the Creaking Wreck
-  Someone's Hungry - Get Gaunt Fish ×10 from Ravenous Schools
-  Feeding Time - Help Bulu Bulik enter a body and "eat" 10 Sandwiches at once (Pick up 10 Sandwiches from Sandwich as fast as you can)
Tasinno the Treasure Hunter [Shotak Pirates]
-  Energetic Origins 1 - Get Research Sample from Weapons Altar in Mezzmillo's Domecile
-  Energetic Origins 2 - Get Ancient Rune ×10 from Scarlet Blaze warriors
- Thunderhoof Robert
-  Aiding the Retreat - Help Vargi Ironhand drive back the invaders by killing 10 Scarlet Blaze people
-  The Missing Trooper - Enter the ruins and find Akko Spiderhead
-  The Search for the Rucksack - Fight the Scarlet Blaze people and brink backAkko's Rucksack
- Staff Steelguard (87 Elite)
- Blade Steelguard (87 Elite)
- Axe Steelguard (87 Elite)
- Akko Spiderhead
-  The Riddle of the Ruins - Collect the inscriptions of the 3 large columns
-  The Test in the Ruins - Defeat the 3 Guardians and bring back Proof of the Staff Test, Proof of the Blade Test and Proof of the Axe Test
- NOTE: You must turn in this quest while the 3 "A Test of ______" quests are still in your journal and in a completed state. If you turn them in first you will no longer have the updates to prove you passed the tests. You will be able to hand in the 3 "Tests" after this one with no problem. He does not take the 3 "Proofs" from you.
-  A Curious Noise - Check on the situation in Morfan
-  Living Research Objects? - Get an Incomplete Specimen from the strange creatures in Morfan
-  On the Origin of Species - Collect Analysis of the Local Humidity, Analysis of the Local Air and Elemental Analysis of the Area from Morfan
- [Hard Mode] In the Lion's Den - Enter The Pillars of Morfan and set up Jessie Pacquard's Device for Runic Transmission
- Danny Cagnalolu
-  Sonoceptive Eyes - Get Sonoceptive Eye ×8 from Jalor Agent, Jalor Guardian, Jalor Recruit, or Jalor Sonic Smith Recruit in Morfan
-  Energy Rift - Collect Unknown Energy Fragment ×8 in Morfan
-  Mezzmillo's Proof - Get Mezzmillo's Proof from Mezzmillo and take it to Minna the Navigator [Kidd's Sons]
- To get to Minna, go down the road that passes Leorden Stronghold towards Salioca Basin. About halfway there is a cutout to the south. Go to the river and jump in. Now go downriver (to the west) and jump, fly, rappel or fall down the waterfall to the base. Minna is there at 59.8, 37.5. Near her is Ravine She-Devil. Ravine She-Devil will transport you back to the bridge between Mezzmillo's Domecile and Behemoth Peak.
- [Daily] Mezzmillo's Heart - Get Mezzmillo's Heart from Mezzmillo and take it to Minna the Navigator [Kidd's Sons]
- [Public] Mezzmillo's Heart (PEP x250) - Get Mezzmillo's Heart from Mezzmillo and take it to Minna the Navigator [Kidd's Sons]
-  Emergency Supply - Get Newt Poison Gland ×10 from Ruin Newts
Jeffro Bigotspear [Ailic's Pirates]
-  A Peculiar Medicine - Get Mushroom Weed Ointment ×5.
-  On a Diplomatic Mission - Kill 10 Xabu Defenders
-  The Pirates' Spirit of Research - Get Crag Lizard Skin ×10 from Tapatapa Crag Lizards
Yalagang Hyte [Shotak Pirates]
-  Who Calls Me Ailic's First Mate? - Ask Balulu about Yalo Colored Stone, then get Yalo Colored Stone ×10
-  The Shotak Pirate Pact - Get Colored Stone Trading Contract from the Xabu Villagers who stole it
Xabu Village West[edit | edit source]
-  Every Warrior Needs A Lizard - Use Sargolya's Grass Rope and capture a Tapatapa Crag Lizard
- No HP threshold. Just target and click it
Wakka [Shotak Pirates]
-  A Little Heart and Soul - Deliver Sweet Nibbles to Asaku [Xabu Village Elder], Pulalu [Xabu Village Elder] and Labulobu [Xabu Village Elder]
Gemmala [Xabu Village Elder]
-  Become a Xabu Warrior - Get Horn of a Horned Beast ×10 from White-horned Beasts in Behemoth Peak
-  The Tests Aren't Easy - Help Domodo prepare the meat and Labulobu prepare the fruit
- Domodo sub-quest:  A Barbecue to the Ancestors - Put the Marinated Meat in the Handy Grill and prepare Meat for the Sacrificial Ceremony ×5, If you fail you can get more Marinated Meat from Domodo
- Labulobu sub-quest: Watered With Love - Click on the Watering Can to get the Water Energy Rune, click the temporary skill and then an Unripened Pumpkin to make it a Ripe Pumpkin for each update (5)
-  Who Stole the Offerings? - Inspect the Suspicious Patches in the 50 seconds you are disguised as a Bodo. You need 3 updates within that time or you fail and must abandon the quest to start over.
- There is one spot by the pottery kiln and 2 behind the pumpkin patch.
Nicole Loppin [Ailic's Pirates]
-  An Oral Tradition - Visit Pulalu, Gemmala and Asaku. While in their presence, use Notepaper to make a Handwritten Record ×3
-  History in Pictures - Ask Wakka [Xabu Village Chieftain] about the meaning of the pictures
-  Horned Beast Leather - Get Horned Beast Leather ×5 from White-Horned Beasts, Young White-Horned Beasts and Blackhorn Beasts
-  Discrete Measures - Kill 10 Swamp Guerillas
On the map this is labelled Land of the Guardians
-  Every Day a Good Deed - Ask Govenna Pageni for help
-  An Enemy Becomes a Friend - Give Hadeli the Purifying Medicine
-  Travel Permission - Touch the Barrier Pedestal to acquire a pass for the Morfan Barrier