See Phiksi Yates for the Public Bag Quest, [Public] Reduce Casualties to a Minimum! But....
There are also a number of Phase Effects that change periodically and affect your situation in the Gardens. An icon indicating when one of these Special Phases is in effect will appear on the right-hand end of your Temporary Skills bar.
- The Place of Gathering Souls - The rate at which the Dying Adventurers bleed to death accelerates!
- Fragile Goods - Copper Gardener's attacks hit you MUCH harder than normal (as if they were not bad enough, already!)
- Filthy Area - Makes you feel uncomfortable. Not sure how that translates into game effects. Probably slows the rate at which you heal or something like that.
- Energy Abundance - The Stamina of the Spirit Gathering Ceremony Disciples is increased.
- A Hopeless Battle - Spirit Gathering Ceremony Disciples are now even harder to kill.
- Weak Forces - The Spirit Gathering Ceremony Disciples become stronger if you kill their Spirit Core first.
- Brighten the Light - Beware! Fierce Gale, the Night Mare, has left her stable!
- The current "phase" in Inferno Gardens means little to nothing. Twice now, I have seen her out on her track when the "phase" was blank.