This epic quest series starts with Gubuth in Weeping Coast.
All of the quests in this series have a minimum level of 50.
Some of these jumps can be minimized or combined with other quest movements, but soon or later you are going to have to spend some Transport Runes ×itemshop. Because there is a Snoop Portal at Boulderwind Village you could skip this inkspot, Simply using Recall to jump to Varanas Gates (assuming you are bound there, as you should be) and then using Snoop to jump back to Boulderwind Village. Of course, this assumes you never have to go there twice within an hour (which is far from guaranteed).
Gubuth • Dallas • Juneer • Hanish • Diers
- [Epic] Saving Gubuth - Save Gubuth, talk to him, talk to him again, then deliver the potion to Dallas.
- [Epic] Fairy Present? - Leave potion for the guards.
- [Epic] Mudpond Village also Needs Medicine - Deliver potion to the herbalist (click on Juneer's Cabinet).
- [Epic] Forest Fairy Legend - Ask about the legend
- [Epic] Herbalist's Thanks - Tell Dallas "Thank you!"
- [Epic] Deliver Medicine to Ayak - Special delivery for Hanis
- [Epic] Cleansing Bad Smells - Release the potion at the basin
- [Epic] The Goddess' Redemption - Take Diers to Hero's Tomb and talk to Rezibi
Chapter II: Cleansing Blood[edit | edit source]
Hero's Tomb: Rezibi • Narfas
- [Epic] Divine Envoy - Narfas - Talk to Narfas
- [Epic] Polluting Mutation - Follow Narfas to Bloodstained Pond
- [Epic] Cleansing Tar Beasts - Cleanse a Bloodstained Tar Beast
- [Epic] Making a Tool to Catch Them - Get Spider Silk ×8
- [Epic] Cleansing Vermilion Newts - Capture a Vermilion Newt and take it to Rezibi
Chapter III: The Paladin's Sword[edit | edit source]
Rezibi at Hero's Tomb • Bulimin at Boulderwind Village • Woodchop Village: Reisman • William • Boulderwind Village: Bocelli • Sprier • Jaber
- [Epic] Haunted Forest - Offer your help to Bulimin at Boulderwind Village
- [Epic] Reisman, the Dog Lover - Talk to Reisman at Woodchop Village
- respond with the second question. The first will anger him.
- [Epic] Mysterious Sword - Remove "unwelcome guests"
- [Epic] Buffy's Treasure - Dig in the dirt for clues
- [Epic] Crazy Bulimin - Bulimin attacked his brother? Talk to Bulimin in Boulderwind Village
- [Epic] Conflicting Stories - A bandit attacked a lady?
- [Epic] Elder Bocelli - Talk to a wise judge
- [Epic] Strange Things in the Village - Listen to the judge
- [Epic] Investigate No More - Tell Reisman to let it drop
- [Epic] Where it Comes From is Where it Goes - Tell the ghost what happened
- [Epic] Paladin's Sword - Learn the nature of the sword
- [Epic] Honoring the King - Give honor to the ghost's master
- Be sure to pick at least White Glory ×10 just outside the tunnel to Hero's Tomb and inside.
- [Optional] [Epic] Empty Coffin? - Ask Narfas about the empty tomb. This quest just gives you some more Lore, and the same amount of XP as the others in the chain, but no items. It is safe to skip it.
- [Epic] Regrets of the Dead - Follow the girl
- [Epic] Animals Know - Let Bulimin's dog, Buffy II, follow the scent, then interact with the Mottled Stone Tablet
- [Epic] Sprier - Talk to Sprier
- [Epic] Ancient Sorcery Medium - Gather materials for a divination ×10 from Magic Jars in the Muttering Forest
- [Epic] Final Materials - Face the Mysterious Woman
- [Epic] Death of the Brave One - Talk to Bocelli and ask him what happened
This is the point at which the two stories diverge. One side serves Narfas, the other Ayesha (who may actually be Tiyana). The action that causes the split is whether you killed Bocelli or attacked Jaber in the above quest, Death of the Brave One.
- [Epic] Bloodlord Androth - Learn more
- [Epic][Group] Stone of Truth - Get a Repentance Fragment
- [Epic] Cleansing Stone - Ask Polython for a Cleansing Stone
- [Epic][Group] Demon's Scar - Meet Rezibi at the Demon's Scar in the Savage Lands and defeat Tiyana