This epic quest series starts with in Gubuth .
All of the quests in this series have a minimum level of 50.
Some of these jumps can be minimized or combined with other quest movements, but soon or later you are going to have to spend some
×itemshop. Because there is a Snoop Portal at Transport Runes you could skip this inkspot, Simply using Boulderwind Village to jump to Recall (assuming you are bound there, as you should be) and then using Snoop to jump back to Varanas Gates . Of course, this assumes you never have to go there twice within an hour (which is far from guaranteed).
To start this quest series, find two
, near Tiktaalik , threatening a Ayak Clan named Goblin . Kill the Tiktaalik to rescue the Goblin and earn his gratitude.
• Gubuth • Dallas • Juneer • Hanish
- [Epic] Saving Gubuth Save , talk to him, talk to him again, then deliver the potion to Gubuth . Dallas
- [Epic] Fairy Present? Leave potion for the guards.
- [Epic] Mudpond Village also Needs Medicine Deliver potion to the herbalist (click on ). Juneer's Cabinet
- [Epic] Forest Fairy Legend Ask about the legend
- [Epic] Herbalist's Thanks Tell "Thank you!" Dallas
- [Epic] Deliver Medicine to Ayak Special delivery for Hanis
- [Epic] Cleansing Bad Smells Release the potion at the basin - [Epic] The Goddess' Redemption Take to Diers and talk to Hero's Tomb Rezibi
: Hero's Tomb • Rezibi
- [Epic] Divine Envoy - Narfas Talk to
- [Epic] Polluting Mutation Follow
to Narfas Bloodstained Pond
- [Epic] Cleansing Tar Beasts Cleanse a Bloodstained Tar Beast
- [Epic] Making a Tool to Catch Them Get ×8 Spider Silk - [Epic] Cleansing Vermilion Newts Capture a and take it to Vermilion Newt Rezibi
: Hero's Tomb • Rezibi : Boulderwind Village • Bulimin : Woodchop Village • Reisman • William : Boulderwind Village • Bocelli • Sprier
- [Epic] Haunted Forest Offer your help to at Bulimin Boulderwind Village
- [Epic] Reisman, the Dog Lover Talk to
at Reisman Woodchop Village respond with the second question. The first will anger him.
- [Epic] Mysterious Sword Remove "unwelcome guests"
- [Epic] Buffy's Treasure Dig in the dirt for clues
- [Epic] Crazy Bulimin attacked his brother? Talk to Bulimin in Bulimin Boulderwind Village
- [Epic] Conflicting Stories A bandit attacked a lady?
- [Epic] Elder Bocelli Talk to a wise judge
- [Epic] Strange Things in the Village Listen to the judge
- [Epic] Investigate No More Tell to let it drop Reisman
- [Epic] Where it Comes From is Where it Goes Tell the ghost what happened
- [Epic] Paladin's Sword Learn the nature of the sword
- [Epic] Honoring the King Give honor to the ghost's master
- [Epic] Regrets of the Dead Talk to about the girl Bulimin
- [Epic] Animals Know Let 's dog, Bulimin , follow the scent, then interact with the Buffy II Mottled Stone Tablet
- [Epic] Sprier Talk to Sprier
- [Epic] Ancient Sorcery Medium Gather ×10 from materials for a divination in the Magic Jars Muttering Forest
- [Epic] Final Materials Face the Mysterious Woman - [Epic] Death of the Brave One Talk to and ask him what happened Bocelli
This is the point at which the two stories diverge. One side serves
, the other Narfas (who may actually be Ayesha ). The action that causes the split is whether you killed Tiyana or attacked Bocelli in the above quest, Jaber . Death of the Brave One
- [Epic] Bloodlord Androth Learn more
- [Epic][Group] Stone of Truth Get a Repentance Fragment
- [Epic] Cleansing Stone Ask for a Polython Cleansing Stone - [Epic][Group] Demon's Scar Meet at the Rezibi in the Demon's Scar and defeat Savage Lands Tiyana