Common Drop Table
All mobs in the game have a chance to drop many common items and some rare ones. We will not list these in the Known Drops fields of the individual mobs.
In addition to the Common Drop Table shared by all common mobs, there is a Common Zone Drop Table that includes many Common, Normal, and Good items that can drop from most, if not all, mobs in a given zone. We will list these on the mob page of whoever we saw it drop from, just be aware that there is probably more than one source for these.
Common Drops[edit | edit source]
- Health Potions - Level of the potion will be appropriate to the level of the mob they drop from.
- Mana Potions - Level of the potion will be appropriate to the level of the mob they drop from.
- Ammunition - Level of the Ammunition will be appropriate to the level of the mob they drop from.
- Runes - Tier I Runes, Tier II Runes, and Tier III Runes are fairly common. Tier and Drop Rate will be adjusted dependent on your level versus the level of the mob. A few mobs in mid-level instances will also drop Tier IV Runes, but anything higher has to be fused from these.
- Production Runes - Drop Rate will be adjusted dependent on your level versus the level of the mob.
- Festival Items - These items drop only during the festival they are associated with.
- Guild Resources - Contribute these to your Guild to help it level up.
Rare Drops[edit | edit source]
These tend to drop more in Dungeons but may be seen in any zone. When they drop in Public zones, they tend to drop only from Elite or Crown Elite mobs. Since all mobs in Dungeons are either Elite or Crown Elite, this makes sense.
- Amulet of Light - Material component required for use of Advanced Resurrection and Advanced Rebirth (RW/Ggl)
Special Drops[edit | edit source]
These are fairly common in those zones where they drop but are not seen elsewhere.
- Magic Hormone - Material needed to make a musical instrument