|This page relates to a quest, mob, event, or item involved in the annual Music Festival (April to May)|
Introduced with with the release of Chapter III: The Elder Kingdoms.
This year's Festival started on 4/17 and ended on 5/15.
If you get Note ×15 and Musical Score ×15 you can exchange them with John Bach [Music Festival Manager] in Varanas Central Plaza, or Music Festival Event Manager in Abandoned District of Dalanis, for Julia's Package, Earth Element ×15, and Geo Draconaris ×10.
Julia's Package will contain ONE of the following:
- Heavenly Score cape
- Note Cavy - Pet Box
- Music Festival Mount Package
- Magical Instrument Package
- Instrument Weapon Packages
- Excellent Music Festival Package
- Golden Music Package - Is that like a Golden Ticket?
- Taurus Pet Crystal
- Energy of Justice ×300
- temporary Cat Musician pet
Events[edit | edit source]
Musical Scale Challenge[edit | edit source]
- Venus Garter [Music Festival Manager] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Simple reward: Note ×1
- Difficult reward: Note ×3
Around the central fountain are floating stones with musical notes. Mousing over them will reveal that they are named for the classic scale, Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do. Venus Garter will ask you to play her specific score. Do so by clicking the notes in sequence. On Simple Melody you can try again and again but on Difficult Melody you only get two tries (it may be a good idea to take a screenshot of the melody). She will show you the sequence, be prepared to write fast as she does not leave it up for long! This game is repeatable.
Note: The notes are NOT in order counting clockwise or widdershins! As you stand at Venus Garter and look at the fountain, From Do (first note ahead of you and on the left between 2 trees) the order, clockwise, is Do, Re, So, Fa, La, Ti, Mi, and back to Do.
If you mess up just go back to the fist note and start again. You can change the note you messed up and, with trial and error, figure out where you messed up when writing it down. There is no time limit on these tasks.
A few of the possible songs we have seen:
- Do So So So Fa Mi Re Do - Do La La La
- Mi Mi So - Mi Mi So - Mi So Do Ti La So - -
- So - So La So Fa Mi - - Mi - Mi Fa Mi Re Do -
Cavy's Riot[edit | edit source]
- NPC: Venus Garter [Music Festival Manager] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Locations: Varanas Gates in Silverspring, and just north of the Battle Square of the Obsidian Stronghold in Dust Devil Canyon
- Times: 2pm, 5pm, and 8pm (Pacific Time)
- Rewards: Notes and Musical Scores plus other various rewards:
- item name needed
Each day, at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm (Pacific), large numbers of Cavies will charge Varanas Gates and the northern gate of Obsidian Stronghold. Help calm them down by slapping them around a little. After 540 Cavies and 300 Cavy Soldiers have been defeated their general will show himself. Fighting the Cavies will earn various rewards including event-specific ones like Notes and Musical Scores.
Musical Horse Trial[edit | edit source]
Recommended for 5 to 10 participants. This is a rally with 3 checkpoints and a final destination. You must use magic to fight monsters that appear along the way. Collect Sign-Up Sheets from the monsters.
- Entrance to Forsaken Abbey
- Windmill at Maidge's Farm
- Water tower at Dorian's Farm
- Lia Luther at Dorian's Farm
Music Festival Gatekeeper[edit | edit source]
You receive a Gate Keeper Certificate and have 1 minute to catch as many falling sparkling notes as you can using only the skills you are given to move. Two players can do this at the same time and both players will share in the total notes caught.
- When the points reach 30 the frequency of the notes will increase
- When the points reach 50 the frequency of the notes will become random
You are teleported onto the note stones by the wall. Turn your camera to look towards Armosen Lok so you can see the notes coming and so that the orientation of the Skill hotkeys matches the order of the incoming notes. Now it is just like playing Guitar Hero! Press Alt-1 to Alt-5 to move to the row of the incoming note!
Huge Gramophone[edit | edit source]
There are 3 different scores: A solo act, A duo or trio score, and a 4-6 member team score. Bigger is harder but more rewarding.
Music Parade[edit | edit source]
- Jade Baglama in Varanas Central Plaza
- Start Times: 6am, 12 noon, 4pm, 8pm, 10pm, and 12 midnight
You receive a musical instrument, such as a Magic Saxophone. Target other players and play the instrument to give them that effect (10 minute duration)! Instrument cooldown is 60 seconds.
You also are told the name of your melody of the day, such as Magic French Horn. You would need to find a player who was given a Magic French Horn and have them target you and play their instrument.If you have that instrument, you can target yourself for the update. When you get the effect, you have 10 minutes to report back to Jade Baglama before the melody fades from you.
|Some instruments, the name of the theme Jade wants does not match the name of the effect. For instance, Magic Alpenhorn does not grant Magic Alpenhorn Melody but rather Magic Wind Instrument Melody, so you cannot complete the task.|
Rescue the Musical Angel[edit | edit source]
- Click on the pedestal that is normally opens the door into Forsaken Abbey to start this encounter.
- Whenever you see the purple message that the Phantom is gathering energy, stop him by using Musical Energy (Alt-1)
- use the Music Box to destroy the crystals around the musical angel to release him. There are 4 posts that are charged with the different elements. Target an energy crystal then examine it's effects to see if it is calm or not, and what element it is. Touch the right post then use the Alt-2 skill to hit it with the element.
Rescue the Musical Angel 15 times to win a Title.
|Sometimes the Music Box pedestal is not here when you arrive. Nothing you can do about it, the attempt is wasted.|
Musical Energy Collection[edit | edit source]
- Nala Melody on Varanas Bridge
- Reset: This event can be repeated more than once daily, but each reset will cost a Transport Rune worth 3 ($0.12)† .
Click on a Musical Energy Collection Device to activate it. Blue or Green energy will appear near the collection device. Use Blue Energy Cooldown, or Green Energy Cooldown, on the Musical Energy Collection Device before the energy gets there. You have only a second from the time the pool of energy appears before it shoots to the collection device.
|One time I started this event and it showed I already had over 131,000 energy collected! This was obviously in error but it gave me 6 of each reward.|
Lost Magic Note[edit | edit source]
She gives you a Magical Score with A Missing Note. Read it to figure out which note is missing. How, you ask? There will be 6 lines of melody on the Score. Just like poetry, the lines repeat at intervals. Simply find the line that is most like the broken line and that will tell you the missing note.
Find a Missing Note from a Little Note Fairy. Gelia Green (in the Abandoned District of Dalanis) may be able to give you some advice on finding them. Near Anja Lud are a number of floating Note stones. Jump from note to note until you reach the fairies and talk to them to find the missing note. They will each want an item in exchange for their note.
- Little Note Fairy - Do loves Pearl of the Night
- Little Note Fairy - RE loves Mysterious Conch
- Little Note Fairy - MI loves Cough Drops
- Little Note Fairy - FA loves Pink Carnation
- Little Note Fairy - SO loves Crystal Dew
Complete this task 3 times to win a title.
Pages in category "Music Festival"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.