- 1 Mirrorworld Daily Free Entry
- 2 Mirrorworld Instances
- 2.1 Monsters
- 2.1.1 Dynamic Mirror Shrine
- 2.1.2 Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean
- 2.1.3 Mystical Mirror Water Cave
- 2.1.4 Dynamic Mirror Altar
- 2.1.5 Steadfast Mirror Ruins
- 2.1.6 Mystical Mirror Tower
- 2.1.7 Dynamic Mirror Caves
- 2.1.8 Steadfast Mirror Shrine
- 2.1.9 Mystical Mirror Fortress
- 2.1.10 Dynamic Arcane Mirrored Chamber
- 2.1.11 Steadfast Mirror Lair
- 2.1.12 Mystical Mirror Gallery
- 2.1.13 Dynamic Mirror Sewers
- 2.1.14 Steadfast Mirror Dreamworld
- 2.1.15 Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship
- 2.1.16 Dynamic Mirror
- 2.1.17 Steadfast Mirror
- 2.1.18 Mystical Mirror
- 2.1 Monsters
- Patch 6.5.5 introduced Mirrorworld on March 17th, 2016.
- Patch 7.0.2 totally changed the UI. All can be played every day but only 2 of them are free once each weekday, with four free once each weekend day. Additional attempts may be made but they will cost a Mirrorworld Ticket (30 ($0.9)† ).
- Patch 7.1.1 added 3 new instances
- Patch 188.8.131.5223 added 3 new instances
Mirrorworld Daily Free Entry[edit | edit source]
|Dynamic Mirror Shrine|
|Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean|
|Mystical Mirror Water Cave|
|Dynamic Mirror Altar|
|Steadfast Mirror Ruins|
|Mystical Mirror Tower|
|Dynamic Mirror Caves|
|Steadfast Mirror Shrine|
|Mystical Mirror Fortress|
|Dynamic Mirrored Arcane Chamber|
|Steadfast Mirror Lair|
|Mystical Mirror Gallery|
|Dynamic Mirror Sewers|
|Steadfast Mirror Dreamworld|
|Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship|
Thanks to your feedback in the forums and on Facebook, we've been able to improve this feature, and we're currently working with Runewaker on expanding the Mirrorworld with new creatures and instances. It's difficult to name a concrete date for release yet, but we have our eyes set on an August rollout. — from RoMmunity Letter II
Here are the basics:
- Talk with Hagris Rya in Varanas Administration District to learn more about the Mirrorworld. Tell Hagris Rya you "wish to travel to Mirrorworld" to unlock the quests from Aylin Shina!
- Players can exchange Mirror Shards (droppd by all mobs in all Mirror instances) for rewards by talking to Forkas Garry [Mirrorworld Researcher].
- All Mirrorworld instances are level 90 Solo. You must be at least level 90 to enter but you can do the access quests at 10.
- From the moment you press the Transport button you have just 15 minutes, including the time it takes for you to zone in.
- No matter where you are in the world when you enter a Mirror, you always exit at the same place; the square in the Administration District where the NPCs are. If you died, this is where your tombstone will be.
- There are three attributes of the Mirrorworld; Dynamic, Steadfast, and Mystical. There will be one instance of each triad for each Attribute. Not all Attributes are available every day.
- Once you have done all the Free instances each day, additional instances can be opened with Mirrorworld Tickets. You can get a discount for as many as 5 tickets at once. Just click on the Transport button to open the Mirrorworld Ticket Purchasing UI.
|2||60 ($1.79)†||30 ($0.9)†|
|3||80 ($2.39)†||26.66 ($0.8)†|
|4||90 ($2.69)†||22.5 ($0.67)†|
|5||100 ($2.98)†||20 ($0.6)†|
There are two quests involved in Mirrorworld access:
Both quests begin and end with Aylin Shina. Although you can get the quests at level 10, you still cannot enter a Mirroworld Instance until you are at least 50. Players need to finish the first quest to gain access to the Mirrorworld. The second gives you one of the first three Cenedrils.
Warning! it takes 3 days (minimum) to complete the first quest!
After unlocking, players will find a new button in the top left corner of the screen, next to the character picture. By clicking it, the Mirror World interface opens, presenting the current day with free instances marked as "Freex1". You may run as many as you wish, but only those marked are free, and only the first run. Entry counters reset at midnight (Pacific time).
Mirrorworld Instances[edit | edit source]
There are currently 15 instances available. This will almost certainly increase in the future.
See Category:Mirror Instance (Zone Type) for a complete list.
Free Mirrorworld instances change each day. See the table at the top of this page.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
All trash mobs (3 per instance) will be level 93-94, Solo and aggressive. The boss will be level 95 and Crown Elite (but with low hitpoints for a boss, 750k to 1.6mil).
All Trash Mobs, the Boss, and all Mysterious Chests may drop any of the following:
- Mirror Shard
- Boss' Heart (exact item name varies by zone)
- Upgrade Parts
- Upgrade Parts
- Upgrade Parts
- Legendary Arrow
- Sage's Throwing Knife
- Elven Herb
- Mysterious Elf Stone
- Festival Items - Exact items change depending on the current Festival
Dynamic Mirror Shrine[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Water Cave[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Mirror Altar[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Ruins[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Tower[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Mirror Caves[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Shrine[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Fortress[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Arcane Mirrored Chamber[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Lair[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Mirror Sewers[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror Dreamworld[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship[edit | edit source]
Dynamic Mirror[edit | edit source]
Steadfast Mirror[edit | edit source]
Mystical Mirror[edit | edit source]
When the boss of a Mirror zone dies an exit portal will appear in his chamber, but you can leave any time you want by stepping through the entrance portal you appeared near, or by clicking the "Exit Instance" icon beneath your minimap.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Mirrorworld"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Cenedril Mayi
- Memento to the Mirrorworld
- Cenedril Mersi
- Mirror Shard
- Cenedril Moony
- Mystical Cenedril Image Piece
- Mystical Image Restoration Scroll
- Mystical Mirror Fortress
- Mystical Mirror Fragment Energy
- Mystical Mirror Gallery
- Mystical Mirror Ink
- Mystical Mirror Pirate Ship
- Mystical Mirror Tower
- Mystical Mirror Water Cave