We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|This page relates to mobs, events, or items involved in the annual Crafting Festival (June)|
A long time ago, the world was very chaotic. Nations were engaged in an endless war, and the people didn't dare imagine what tomorrow would bring. Many families were impoverished and displaced.
After a long time the war finally came to an end, and the craftsmen who had been forced to produce weapons used their skills to help the people. All of the craftsmen were happy to be able to stop making weapons and contribute something to the people. They worked hard to make people happy.By working from before dawn until late into the night, the tireless efforts of these craftsmen improved the lives of the people in a short six months. In order to keep the Craftsman Spirit alive, future generations of craftsmen from all over show off their own work and learn from each other every year at this time.
- 1 Festival Overview
- 2 NPCs
- 3 Craft Leveling
- 4 Recipes
- 5 Tasks
Every time this season comes around, the craftsmen work tirelessly to show off their crafts in order to fulfill the "Craftsman Spirit" that has passed down over the years. These craftsmen who are usually busy working are even busier during this time...Many events are waiting for you, come and help the craftsmen and enjoy the festival and the flea market!
Festival Overview[edit | edit source]
- Festival Activities conducted in Silverspring and Thunderhoof Hills.
- Festival Manager NPCs will be located in: Varanas and Dalanis
- 5 Main Festival Event Tasks
- 6 Sub Event Task
- Reward NPC in Varanas Central Plaza and Abandoned District of Dalanis
- Cooking is the only Production profession that receives no help from the Crafting Festival
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Varanas Central Plaza[edit | edit source]
- Sloan Krug [Artificers' Guild] - Helping Hand of the Craftsmen event
- Crafting Recipe Master [Artificers' Guild] - All recipes that were previously found only in a Artificers' Guild (Material Package) are now sold by this NPC for Badges of the Trial rewarded by completing tasks from Sloan Krug [Artificers' Guild], or by participation in a Siege War.
- Craft Festival Cashier [Artificers' Guild] - Explains the origins of the Crafting Festival, and gives Hardwork Craft Package and Aero Draconaris ×10 in exchange for 6 Craft Festival Celebration Certificates. You may also get an Aquarius Pet Crystal, Gemini Pet Crystal, or Libra Pet Crystal.
- If you do all 6 sub-quests for A Mission from the Craftsmen, and nothing else, you can get the 6 you need.
- Nolika - Nolika's Research event
- Burton [Artificers' Guild] - A Mission from the Craftsmen event
- Artificers' Guild Member [Artificers' Guild] - Sells 3 versions (one each for Herbs, Ore, and Wood) of Recipe - Purified Crystal and Recipe - Essence Crystal, and will trade Purified Crystal ×10 and Essence Crystal ×10 for one of 9 random magical inventions.
- Unless you have used Crafting Skill Expansion Tickets to allow you to master more than one gathering skill, or you are a Planter and can get the materials from Planting, thanks to the level of the materials you will only be able to trade for them with friends, buy them from the AH, or harvest them yourself thus limiting you to one pair of Recipe - Purified Crystal and Recipe - Essence Crystal.
- Purify Runes are the great limiter for this. Recipe - Purified Crystal requires Purify Rune ×2, and Recipe - Essence Crystal requires Purify Rune ×4. Don't forget that you can buy a Bag of Purify Runes, containing Purify Rune ×100, from the Item Shop for 15 ($0.63) .
- The Magical Inventions:
- Slippery Soap Trap - PvP, causes all players in area to fall down as the pass the spot you planted the trap
- Ring of Potential - Light show, usable on friendly players only
- Wind Element Pressure Spray Belt - Light show, usable on friendly players only
- Invisibility Cloak Experiment - PvP, you vanish
- Prison Cube - PvE, 15 second root
- Powerful Anti-Knight Lasso - PvP, dismounts target player (frontal target only)
- World Shutter - Light show, usable on friendly players only. Their screen goes dark
- Monarch's Experience Device - Light show. You acquire 3 decorative sycophants/servants
- Lazy Man's Quest Assistance Bell - Light show, your character screams for help. Might be fun in groups or raids
- Yizzi - Artificer [Artificers' Guild] - Gifts special recipes only to those that have Mastered (level 60) at least one Production Craft.
- Fiona [Artificers' Guild] - Craft Leveling
- Mizner [Artificers' Guild] - Craft Leveling
- Craft Materials Merchant - Alchemy [Artificers' Guild] - Large Universal Potion
- Craft Materials Merchant - Armorcrafting [Artificers' Guild] - Silver Ore
- Craft Materials Merchant - Blacksmithing [Artificers' Guild] - Lava Crystal Iron
- Craft Materials Merchant - Carpentry [Artificers' Guild] - Breathing Wood
- Craft Materials Merchant - Cooking [Artificers' Guild] - Selected Mushroom
- Craft Materials Merchant - Tailoring [Artificers' Guild] - Fancy Ribbon
Abandoned District of Dalanis[edit | edit source]
- Craft Festival Cashier [Artificers' Guild] - Explains the origins of the Crafting Festival, and gives Hardwork Craft Package for in exchange for 6 Craft Festival Celebration Certificates
- Nobo Yanag [Flea Market Host] - Gives you an item and asks you to find another item in the Flea Market to trade it for
- Artificers' Guild Member [Artificers' Guild] - Sells Recipes for Crystals, and will trade Purified Crystal ×10 and Essence Crystal ×10 for one of 9 random magical inventions.
- Yasha - Artificer [Artificers' Guild] - Gifts special recipes only to those that have Mastered (level 60) at least one Production Craft.
- Birdie [Artificers' Guild] - Craft Leveling
- Alber [Artificers' Guild] - Craft Leveling
Craft Leveling[edit | edit source]
If your crafting skill is at least 15 and less than 70, you can use the recipes and materials in this festival to quickly raise your crafting level. This is NOT cheap, but it is fast. The NPCs listed below sell recipes and materials for the indicated crafts. These recipes have no Crafting Cost, all the materials can be purchased from the NPC, and the products stack.
If you are maxed out on permitted rank increases, you cannot use these NPCs to raise your crafting rank. You will need to use a Crafting Skill Expansion Ticket to unlock your permissions, talk to an Instructor for the skill you wish to raise, and perform their quest.
- Fiona [Artificers' Guild] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Birdie [Artificers' Guild] in Abandoned District of Dalani
- Mizner [Artificers' Guild] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Alber [Artificers' Guild] in Abandoned District of Dalani
Recipes[edit | edit source]
While all of the recipes listed here can only be learned during the Crafting Festival, the first 2 tables of recipes can only be crafted during the festival as well. The materials they need are only sold during the festival. The third table list recipes earned during the festival but that can be used at any time.
Festival Only[edit | edit source]
The experience gain per completion is much higher than normal recipes, making the Crafting Festival recipes a great way to move from Crafting level 15 to 70 very quickly.
All these recipes cost 500 , can be resold for 50 , have no Crafting Cost beyond the cost of materials, and the products they make are Bound and can be sold for 14 (even the Epic products). Obviously, no one is going to get rich raising their Crafting skills during the Crafting Festival. On the bright side, the materials and products all stack to 100 so you need to worry less about space than during non-festival crafting.
Note: The recipes listed as rewards from the Craft Festival Cashier at this US Runes of Magic Forum Post are no longer available from this NPC. This may be the reason that none of the Craft Materials Merchants actually sell anything anymore and the Craft Festival Cashier does not give the information that the Craft Materials Merchants all say he should.
Rumor says that, once you have a Production skill that is level 60 or above, the Craft Festival Cashier will reward recipes and those recipes require the materials rewarded from the Commission daily quests. I have not yet confirmed this, but I have reached 60 in Carpenter. So far this rumor appears false.
|15||Alchemy||Recipe - Smelted Alloy||Common|
|15||Tailoring||Recipe - DIIOR Pants Suit||Normal|
|25||Alchemy||Recipe - Super Solvent||Common|
|25||Tailoring||Recipe - CUCCI Pants Suit||Normal|
|35||Alchemy||Recipe - Philosopher's Stone||Common|
|35||Tailoring||Recipe - LY Pants Suit||Normal|
|45||Alchemy||Recipe - Mass-produced Stone of Wisdom||Common|
|45||Tailoring||Recipe - SHANEL Pants Suit||Normal|
|55||Alchemy||Recipe - Magical Energy Crystal||Common|
|55||Tailoring||Recipe - ZERA Pants Suit||Normal|
|65||Alchemy||Recipe - Modified Stone of Wisdom||Common|
|65||Tailoring||Recipe - POSS Pants Suit||Normal|
Rewarded Recipes[edit | edit source]
You must be level 60 (Master) or higher in a craft to receive recipe gifts from Yizzi - Artificer and Yasha - Artificer. Purified Crystal ×12 will be the only required material. You will receive one and only one special recipe for each mastered profession.
|Alchemy||Recipe - Dancing Perfume||Dancing Perfume||Causes all nearby players to begin Dancing (emote)|
|Armorcrafting||Recipe - Miniature Movable Armor||Miniature Movable Armor||Summons a pet Miniature Movable Armor|
|Blacksmithing||Recipe - Assembly Kit Gear||Assembly Kit Gear||Summons a pet Punisher of the Miniature Sword|
|Carpentry||Recipe - Handmade Table with Sheena's Dishes||Handmade Table with Sheena's Dishes||Adds +5 to XP Bonus and TP Bonus when placed in your Residence|
|Tailoring||Recipe - Exquisite Handmade Clothes||Exquisite Handmade Clothes||Open this package to receive a random piece of decorative clothing (appearance only)|
- This year, all recipes formerly found only in the Artificers' Guild (Material Package) are now sold by Crafting Recipe Master [Artificers' Guild]. see Artificers' Guild (Material Package) for the list of available recipes
Tasks[edit | edit source]
Helping Hand of the Craftsmen[edit | edit source]
- Event type: craft items
- NPC: Sloan Krug
- Location: Varanas Central Plaza
- Time: Every 4 hours - 2:20 am, 6:20 am , 10:20 am, 2:20 pm, 6:20 pm, 10:20 pm (she makes her statement at :31 after the hour)
- You must watch Sloan Krug at this time to find out what is needed. There is no area-, zone-, or server-wide announcement of this. Her words do NOT appear in the chat window. Talking to her will show that she still needs more "whatever".
- Event ends 30 minutes after the stated start time (at :50, not 30 minutes after she actually speaks). This means you only have a 19 minute window to find out what she wants, make it, and give it to her!
Find out what is needed, make one of it, and give it to her. She only needs one from you and will not take more than the one per 30 minute event session.
NOTE! She asks for different stuff on different channels, so if she asks for something you can't make, change channels! Just be sure you are in the right one for turn-in!
You need one Craftsman's Appreciation to buy one material sold by the Craft Materials Merchants. To use these materials you need recipes that are rare finds in the Artificers' Guild (Material Package) and the matching material rewarded from one of the sub-quests of A Mission from the Craftsmen.
Special thanks to Aravius/Syeor of Erebos for helping to set me straight on this event. Any errors are totally mine. — Bludwyng
The Great Production Leap[edit | edit source]
- Event type: level up crafting skills
- Start location: Dalanis
- Event location: Dalanis
- Event Target: increase crafting skills
Nolika's Research[edit | edit source]
- Quest: [Event Daily] Nolika's Research
- Event type: collect items
- Start: Nolika in Varanas Central Plaza
- Event target: help Nolika to collect items
- Rewards: Nolika's Experiment ×5 and Craft Festival Celebration Certificate
It is doubtful you will get to do this quest daily, as the drop rate on the Southern Fern is abysmal no matter where you hunt or how many luck-enhancers you use.
Flea Market[edit | edit source]
- Event type: collect/get items changed for other items
- Start location: Abandoned District of Dalanis
- Event location: Abandoned District of Dalanis
- Event target: Help Nobo Yanag to collect items
Who trades what changes every five minutes or so, just keep talking to Artificers until you find a trade. I changed channels to see if the trades were different, but they are not. It may be possible that all tradeable items can be traded for all untradeable items if you wait long enough for the right trade.
If you forget what you are looking for, just mouse-over the Flea Market Attendance Certificate on your effects bar and the item he wants is listed there.
Here is a table based on what you have and what you can get for it. If you wait long enough to find the RIGHT trade, you have a better chance of success. Items that are Good Quality cannot be traded, except to Nobo Yanag! All of the items involved in this quest expire 24 hours after receipt.
|Items to trade||Items Nobo Yanag wants|
A Mission from the Craftsmen[edit | edit source]
- Event type: collect items
- Start: Burton [Artificer's Guild] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Event location: Varanas and Silverfall
- Event target: get quest item by killing monsters, collect items
- Event Info: Each sub-quest rewards 25 , a Craft Festival Celebration Certificate and 3 of a special item which needs to be combined with other, matching materials by an artificer.
The crafting material rewards from these quests are required for recipes rewarded by the Craft Festival Cashier only to crafters that are level 60 (Master) or better in at least one craft.
Perform any or all of the following sub-quests to earn materials and Craft Festival Celebration Certificates:
- [Event Daily] Alchemist's Commission - Pay attention and mix the potions on the table as directed. You need to combine more than one color of potion to complete your task! (you do remember the Color Wheel, right?)
- rewards Unicorn Tail ×3
- [Event Daily] Armor Crafter's Commission - get a Precision Fortified Iron from Ailes [Naughty Boy] in Varanas Lower City West
- rewards Dragon Skin ×3
- [Event Daily] Blacksmith's Commission - Get a Ice Crystal Ingot with the help of Archibald in Varanas Lower City East, who sends you to Harriet in Varanas Lower City West
- rewards Colorful Iron Sand ×3
- [Event Daily] Carpenter's Commission - Get High-quality Wood ×10 from Suspicious Wood Pile in Silverspring
- rewards Spiritwood Branch ×3
- [Event Daily] Cook's Commission - Catch Lively Fish from School of Fish in the Lake of Magic Mist, then use Burning Fire at Vender Caravan to cook them and bring back Delicious Fish ×3
- rewards Secret Spice ×3
- [Event Daily] Tailor's Commission - Get Black Boar Fur ×10 from Black Boars
- rewards Silver Feather Silk ×3
Don't forget that Automatic Movement works in Silverspring! Just open the map, right-click on the spot you want to go to, and select Move to, then go make a sandwich, stretch your legs, or go outside and catch a few Pokemon. When you return you will be at your destination!
Spinning Power[edit | edit source]
- Start: Abu Laruel [Power Administrator] in Silverspring, near Varanas Bridge (47.3, 73.8)
- Times: 2:10 am, 6:10 am, 10:10 am, 2:10 pm. 6:10 pm, 10:10 pm
- Event Info: After registration you will need to enter the quest area and complete the mission (you will need to control the Energy Acceleration of Nucleus with different kinds of buffs to get Nucleus to move around in the circles).
- Rewards: ???
Element Conversion[edit | edit source]
- Location: Varanas Bridge
- Event target: Help Myden Neil test his new Element Converter
- At random throughout this task, the converter may blow out some Wind Elements
- 153-204 pts: Universal Component ×1
- Rewards: Exchange Universal Components with Myden Neil:
If you are mounted, dismount before starting the converter or all you will get is Wind Element ×4 and you are done for the day.
Press the correct-colored skill, green, blue, or red, and cast on the base of a converter. Best results come from using the skill just as the glow reaches maximum size. Wait too long and the machine will explode!
|Runes of Magic Wiki @gamepedia would like to thank Runes of Magic US Forums for some of the information in this article.|
Pages in category "Crafting Festival"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total.