We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|This page relates to mobs, events, or items involved in the annual Anniversary Celebration (March)|
- 1 Frog Mania
- 2 Dramatis Personae
- 3 Ostrich Mounts
- 4 Events
- 4.1 A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion
- 4.2 Frog Killer
- 4.3 Sea of the Frogs
- 4.4 Candara Frog Contest
- 4.5 Flogg’s Fortune Cookie
- 4.6 Frog Transformation
- 4.7 Space Balls
- 4.8 Treasure Riot
- 4.9 Alalis Trial
- 5 Item Shop Event Sale
In 2017 the Anniversary Celebration started on March 14th and ended on April 4th, launching the Spring Rain Festival.
Frog Mania[edit | edit source]
- Frog Mania: Rank 1
- Frog Mania: Rank 2
- Frog Mania: Rank 3
- Frog Mania: Rank 4
- Frog Mania: Rank 5
Dramatis Personae[edit | edit source]
- Anniversary Event Host
- in three locations:
- Give her Celebration Certificate ×7 and receive Water Element ×20, Hydro Draconaris ×10, and one of the following gifts:
- Convokenz Rushman [Die-Hard Culinary Specialist] at Varanas Gates
- Bring him frogs from the island in the Lake of Magic Mist in Silverspring. He dosed you with a 7 day Disodoration Potion. These frogs are supposed to appear in a tornado. Catch some before the potion wears off.
- If you turned this in yesterday, you must speak to Convokenz Rushman first to get a new Disodoration Potion.
- The tornadoes appear shortly after the top of each hour and last 10-15 minutes. The frogs float down out of the sky and vanish moments after they reach the ground. We believe you need to touch the large black ones that show a yellow ! icon over their heads when they land. The tornadoes will toss you around and some frogs explode. You get Culinary Points during this rain of frogs. Return to Convokenz Rushman afterwards to receive Celebration Certificates.
- Varanas Central Plaza (channel 1, 1 exchange, once daily only)
- Tina [Event Host] - Get Certificate ×7 as a gift
- Hilary [Event Host] - Trade Ghost Card ×2 for Badge of Honor ×5
- Frank [Event Host] - Trade Dwarf Recipe ×1 for Golden Egg ×20 and Phirius Shell Package (Medium) ×5
- Eve [Event Host] - Trade Goblin Champion Badge ×2 for Birthday Muffin ×1, Birthday Cake ×1, and Universal Potion ×5
- Kekonee [Secret Garden Manager] - see also Treasure Riot
Ostrich Mounts[edit | edit source]
See Flogg's Fortune Cookie for more information on obtaining these mounts.
The above image will cycle every 5 seconds.
Events[edit | edit source]
A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion[edit | edit source]
- Event type: transform into a frog, find and collect monsters
- Start: Sebastian in front of Dalanis City in Thunderhoof Hills
- Event Target: find and collect frogs
- Duration: 10 minutes (Silly Frog Transformation)
Talk to a Naughty Frog and it will change into; 1) an Angry Frog which attacks you (fight it until its Frog Shield is exhausted}, or 2) a Friendly Frog. Now use the Magic Cage to get a Cage with Frog.
Frog Killer[edit | edit source]
- Event type: find and kill monsters, collect items
- Quest: [Event Daily] Power of the Frog
- Start: Witch Daila at Logar in Howling Mountains or Heffner Camp in Coast of Opportunity
- Event Target: find and kill Magic Frogs to collect items
- Reward: Celebration Certificate
- Title: Frog-Killer - Kill 10 Magic Frogs while You killed a frog! effect is active
In the past few days, magical tornadoes suddenly appeared and dropped Magic Frogs Northwest of Logar. Due to the increased demand for magic potions, Frog Legs Full of Energy are needed in vast quantities to increase the success rate of potion's creation. Go out there, kill the Magical Frogs and bring the Frog Legs Full of Energy to help out with the special event.
Sea of the Frogs[edit | edit source]
- Event type: collect items, defeat monsters
- Start: Misian at Heffner Camp in Coast of Opportunity
- Event Target: collect ingredients, transform to a frog, find items and defeat guards (get Hidden Treasures)
Now, go to Hending Harbor, use the Transformation Potion - Frog Warrior and kill a Treasure Chest Guard (10 Elite) to get a Treasure Chest Key to open the chests revealed by the Frog Search (Alt-4) skill.
The Hidden Treasures have a 2 hour expiration and can be handed in only once per day.
Candara Frog Contest[edit | edit source]
- Event type: like a battue
- Start: Ivan Asla outside Hall of the Eye of Wisdom in Varanis
- Event Target: drive frogs through race course
Steer your frog the same way you steer a Cavy to capture it. The frog will always move directly away from you.
Flogg’s Fortune Cookie[edit | edit source]
- Event type: find and collect
- Start: Flogg Shuiss at the foot of Varanas Bridge in Silverspring
- Event Target: use transformation potion and speak to frogs to obtain items
- Rewards: ???
She gives you a Frog Elixir which turns you into a frog for 30 minutes and cannot be cancelled.
Target a Magic Frog and use Alt-1 or Alt-2 to curse or compliment him. When joy or ___ reaches 5 you will get Frog Tears or Frog Sincerity. Get 3 of each and return to Flogg Shuiss. Now she gives you Frog Charm. Find one of the 3 following persons, use the charm, talk to them to try to get some herbs.
- Nonn Saffish in Logar by the chef
- Nate Stange in Varanas Lower City East
- Anlyk Messe in Varanas Lower City West
Speak to as many of the 3 as you can within the 3 minute potion duration.
- Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Fire Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Blood Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Golden Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Purple Crested Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Savage Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Thunder Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
Bring Flogg Shuiss:
- an Herb Bag for a Scent Removal Potion
- an Herb Package for a Flame Beast Horn (7 Days)
- an Herb Basket for a Red Flame Crystal
- an Herb Gift Box for a Flame Beast Horn (30 Days)
- an Herb Gift Box, a Flame Beast Horn (30 Days), and a Red Flame Crystal for a Flame Beast Horn (Permanent)
- an Herb Gift Box and a Flame Beast Horn (Permanent) to receive a special permanent mount!
If you have a Purple Ostrich Mount (Permanent), a Savage Ostrich Mount (Permanent), and a Thunder Ostrich Mount (Permanent) you can exchange them woth Caven Jett for a Thunder Hippogriff Mount (Permanent).
Frog Transformation[edit | edit source]
- Event type: transform into a frog, find and catch monsters
- Start: Standler Luya [Frog Researcher] at Varanas Bridge in Silverspring
- Event Target: find the fairies and touch them in right order (2 minutes)
- One Fairy: Celebration Certificate ×1
You will need to write down the order of the colored fairies you need. Jump over the fairy when you find it.
Space Balls[edit | edit source]
All of these involve jumping on the floating disks, so if you are lagged at all you can't possibly do these tasks.
Space Supremacy[edit | edit source]
- Event type: collect within the time
- Start: Gredd Starchasser [Space Supremacy Host] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: capture the colored space balls within a limited time
Clear the Playground[edit | edit source]
- Event type: capture monsters
- Start: Fell Cage [Space Supremacy Worker] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Use the net to capture the Light Crows flying above the ground
Research Materials[edit | edit source]
- Event type: capture monsters
- Start: Dennis Jones [Levitation Researcher] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Use the scent to capture a Greedy Ball floating in space
Retrieve the Space Balls[edit | edit source]
- Event type: capture items
- Start: Abu Brokenlamp at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Retrieve the Faulty Space Balls to be repaired
Treasure Riot[edit | edit source]
- Event type: find and collect items
- Start: Kekonee [Secret Garden Manager] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Find and collect the set of cards to trade them with Kekonee.
You have 60 seconds to open as many chests as you can. Some of the chest contents are listed below.
- Master's Simple Repair Hammer
- Marking Ink
- 5 Arcane Transmutor Charges
- Guild Castle Transport Stone
- Marking Ink
- Transport Rune
- Pet Training Charm
- Pet Experience Charm
- Phirius Potion - Type E
- Phirius Special Water - Type A
- Phirius Special Water - Type C
- Water Element ×50
- Water Stardust ×2
- Festival Fireworks ×3
- Transformation Potion - Frog
- Ability Potion ×5 - Adds (current Intelligence + 100) * 20% to Intelligence, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Holy Light Potion ×5 - Adds (current Wisdom + 100) * 20% to Wisdom, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Berserker Potion ×5 - Adds (current Strength + 100) * 20% to Strength, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Muscular Potion ×5 - Adds (current Stamina + 100) * 20% to Stamina, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Wit Potion ×5 - Adds (current Dexterity + 100) * 20% to Dexterity, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Jade Treasure Chest Key
- Glistening Jade Treasure Chest - Requires a Jade Treasure Chest Key to open. If you have no use for the contents, you can give two chests to Frank in exchange for Elemental Crystal ×2 and 1000 Points of House Energy.
- Golden Sheep - drops a Golden Fleece
- Fairy - Casts a buff on you.
Alalis Trial[edit | edit source]
- Event type: Find the NPC
- Start: Peacher at Varanas Central Plaza
- Event Target: Follow Alalis closely and find her.
This is like a human game of Three Card Monty. You need to keep track of the real Alalis as she exchanges places with her shadows. When she is done "shuffling" you have just three guesses to find the real one!
Item Shop Event Sale[edit | edit source]
- Dagger Skeleton Mount (Permanent) - 599 ($25.16) (Ruby Bonus: 300) - Speed Boost 65%, Seats 6
Pages in category "Anniversary Celebration"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.