|This page relates to a quest, mob, event, or item involved in the annual Anniversary Celebration (March)|
This event as it appeared on the forums: https://forum.runesofmagic.gameforge.com/forum/thread/3894-we-re-celebrating-10-years-of-rom-collect-your-gifts/
In 2020 the Anniversary Celebration started on March 12th and ended on April 8th, launching the Spring Rain Festival.
Log in each day to increase your Frog Mania rank, up to a max of 5, which grants a number of Celebration Certificates equal to the rank of Frog Mania, plus a 8th Anniversary Gasha. The effect last 1 day (ignore the value under the icon, look at the mouseover) and refreshes when increased. You must log in between the daily reset (7am Pacific, 9am Central) and before the effect's timer expires. Simply staying logged in does not increase Frog Mania, you must be logged out and log in within the daily window.
Gifts[edit | edit source]
- 1 Gifts
- 2 XP/TP Boost
- 3 Costumes
- 4 Proofs of Myth Event
- 5 Let Them Eat Cake!
- 6 Decryption Event
- 7 It's Not Easy Being a Greenhorn
- 8 Frog Mania
- 9 Dramatis Personae
- 10 Ostrich Mounts
- 11 Events
- 11.1 A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion
- 11.2 Frog Killer
- 11.3 Sea of the Frogs
- 11.4 Candara Frog Contest
- 11.5 Flogg’s Fortune Cookie
- 11.6 Frog Transformation
- 11.7 Space Balls
- 11.8 Treasure Riot
- 11.9 Alalis Trial
- 12 Item Shop Event Sale
From March 10th to 19th the Daily Loyalty Reward will gift you a special reward.
Gifts received this year include:
- Master Skill Potion x1
- Phoenix's Redemption x1
- Favorite Meal x1
- Potion of Luck x1
- Party Experience Potion x1
- Malatina Event Repeat Ticket
- Enhancement Potion
- Day 10: special - item name needed
XP/TP Boost[edit | edit source]
From March 10th to 19th, 0001 to 2359 PDT, enjoy the following boosts:
- +200% quest and combat XP
- +500% combat TP
- +200% droprate
Costumes[edit | edit source]
Beginning on 3/19/2019, the following sets are "for sale" in the Item Shop for free. Purchase is limited to 1 per account.
- Hero of Taborea - available to those accounts that are 7 years old, or older.
- includes Sylvester Package (use bestows title)
- Legend of Taborea - available to those accounts that are 10 years old, or older.
Proofs of Myth Event[edit | edit source]
From March ??? to March 19th, kill the following bosses to earn Proofs of Myth:
- Sydaphex in the Hall of Survivors
- Sirloth in the Hall of the Demon Lord
- Hidden Box (of Horatio Tia) in Sardo Castle
- Jenny Giant in the Tomb of the Seven Heroes (Hard)
Head to the Varanas Central Plaza (Channel 1), where (once per day) Owenstein will exchange Coin of Generosity ×4 (RW/NRW/Ggl) found in the instance for more Proofs of Myth ×3. Go and pay him a visit!
Let Them Eat Cake![edit | edit source]
- Anniversary Cherry Cake - +4000 Physical Defense for 15 minutes
- Anniversary Fruitcake - +6000 Physical Defense for 15 minutes
- Anniversary Strawberry Cake - +9000 Physical Defense for 15 minutes
Decryption Event[edit | edit source]
- Start NPC: Toris Misty
- Times: Midnight to 1am, 4am to 5 am, 8am to 9am, noon to 1pm, 4pm to 5pm, and 8pm to 9pm (PST or CET, Start during 10 minutes before start time only)
- Rewards NPC: Ike Misty
When you zone into Enigma Zone you may end up under the landing platform in the middle of the Core Field. If you do, do not panic! There is a way out! Just change your point of view to under the platform so you can see the blue-green glowing lines. Now maneuver between them to get closer to the outer-edge of the platform and, as you approach, jump repeatedly. One of them should jump you out. It takes some practice but is not that hard once you see it happen.
Collect Dimensional Data in the Enigma Zone from Resark. Avoid the special beam or be frozen for 10 seconds and earn a rank of Data Corruption (which reduces your score) or until the current Resark is defeated. If you are struck by another special beam, add another rank of Data Corruption and your digitized state is extended another 10 seconds. Attack the Resark to get Dimensional Data. When all 3 Resarks are defeated, speak to Toris Misty in the Core Field to be returned to Varanas Central Plaza.
Regarding Resark: N Mode: IF you get caught by his shields, the digitized effed will refresh every time the shields hit you again. There is no way to get free short of going to the Escape menu and using the Stuck Report or waiting until other players kill it and sucking up all that Data Corruption.
After you return to Varanas, give the Dimensional Data to Toris Misty in Varanas Central Plaza to get Enigma Cubes, then eventually give Enigma Cubes ×10 to Ike Misty to get a Digital Enigma Pack. You may also receive a Resark Mount Bag (7 Days).
IF are the only player in the Enigma Zone, you are gonna get hit by the special beam over and over. Might as well just exit.
Each ___ ranks of Data Corruption reduces the tier of your rewards. You cannot earn less than one Enigma Cube.
The following Ranks and Reward Amounts are based upon NO Data Corruption!
- 1-9 Dimensional Data: Enigma Cube ×1
- 10-19 Dimensional Data: Enigma Cube ×2
- 20-29 Dimensional Data: Enigma Cube ×3
If you have even just one Dimensional Data you still get Enigma Cube ×1 so the best plan is to enter the zone, get ONE Dimensional Data, run back to the Core Field, return to Varanas, hand in the Data and get a cube, return to Enigma Zone, and rinse & repeat. I got Enigma Cube ×14 this way from a single event where I was the only player running it. If you are faster than me and non-laggy you could probably earn even more.
It's Not Easy Being a Greenhorn[edit | edit source]
- Start : Numar the Novice
- Event Task: Help Numar the Novice by participating in the combat on the Stomping Grounds and sharing Copper Stomping Coin ×50 with him.
Frog Mania[edit | edit source]
From March 16th to March 27th, each day, when you log in, you will receive a +1 increase to your Frog Mania rank. Each rank of Frog Mania increases the rewards you are gifted and it's duration to 48 hours but you must wait at least 24 hours to log in again to increase it. Once you reach Rank 5 if you login in the window each day Frog Mania will remain at Rank 5.
Each time you log in it checks if you get a new rank in Frog Mania, and the first time you move it will display how many hours and minutes until you are eligible to rank up. You must log in between this minimum time and the time your rank expires (2 days after last rank increase).
Each day, you will receive the following, a buff, and maybe a 9th Anniversary Gasha:
- Frog Mania: Rank 1
- Frog Mania: Rank 2
- Frog Mania: Rank 3
- Frog Mania: Rank 4
- Frog Mania: Rank 5
Dramatis Personae[edit | edit source]
- Anniversary Event Host
- in three locations:
- Give her Celebration Certificate x7 and receive Water Element x20, Hydro Draconaris x10, and one of the following gifts:
- Convokenz Rushman [Die-Hard Culinary Specialist] at Varanas Gates
- Bring him frogs from the island in the Lake of Magic Mist in Silverspring. He dosed you with a 7 day Disodoration Potion. These frogs are supposed to appear in a tornado. Catch some before the potion wears off.
- If you turned this in yesterday, you must speak to Convokenz Rushman first to get a new Disodoration Potion.
- The tornadoes appear shortly after the top of each hour and last 10-15 minutes. The frogs float down out of the sky and vanish moments after they reach the ground. We believe you need to touch the large black ones that show a yellow ! icon over their heads when they land. The tornadoes will toss you around and some frogs explode. You get Culinary Points during this rain of frogs. Return to Convokenz Rushman afterwards to receive Celebration Certificates.
- Varanas Central Plaza (channel 1, 1 exchange, once daily only)
- Tina [Event Host] - Get Celebration Certificate x7 as a gift
- Hilary [Event Host] - Trade Ghost Card x2 for Badge of Honor x5
- Frank [Event Host] - Trade Dwarf Recipe x1 for Golden Egg x20 and Phirius Shell Package (Medium) x5
- Eve [Event Host] - Trade Goblin Champion Badge x2 for Ic Birthday Muffin x1, Birthday Cake x1, and Universal Potion x5
- Kekonee [Secret Garden Manager] - see also Treasure Riot
Ostrich Mounts[edit | edit source]
See Flogg's Fortune Cookie for more information on obtaining these mounts.
The above image will cycle every 5 seconds.
Events[edit | edit source]
A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion[edit | edit source]
- Event type: transform into a frog, find and collect monsters
- Start: Sebastian in front of Dalanis City in Thunderhoof Hills
- Event Target: find and collect frogs
- Duration: 10 minutes (Silly Frog Transformation)
Talk to a Naughty Frog and it will change into; 1) an Angry Frog which attacks you (fight it until its Frog Shield is exhausted}, or 2) a Friendly Frog. Now use the Magic Cage to get a Cage with Frog.
Frog Killer[edit | edit source]
- Event type: find and kill monsters, collect items
- Quest: [Event Daily] Power of the Frog
- Start: Witch Daila at Logar in Howling Mountains or Heffner Camp in Coast of Opportunity
- Event Target: find and kill Magic Frogs to collect items
- Reward: Celebration Certificate
- Title: Frog-Killer - Kill 10 Magic Frogs while You killed a frog! effect is active
In the past few days, magical tornadoes suddenly appeared and dropped Magic Frogs Northwest of Logar. Due to the increased demand for magic potions, Ic Frog Legs Full of Energy are needed in vast quantities to increase the success rate of potion's creation. Go out there, kill the Magical Frogs and bring the Ic Frog Legs Full of Energy to help out with the special event.
Sea of the Frogs[edit | edit source]
- Event type: collect items, defeat monsters
- Start: Misian at Heffner Camp in Coast of Opportunity
- Event Target: collect ingredients, transform to a frog, find items and defeat guards (get Hidden Treasures)
Now, go to Hending Harbor, use the Transformation Potion - Frog Warrior and kill a Treasure Chest Guard (10 Elite) to get a Treasure Chest Key to open the chests revealed by the Frog Search (Alt-4) skill.
As a Frog Warrior, your first 3 skills break Range Mode (Alt-1), Magical Mode (Alt-2), and Bash Mode (Alt-3). Target a Treasure Chest Guard and place your mouse over the effect he has on him to learn if he is in Range, Magical or Bash mode. Use the correct skill to break it and damage him. When defeated he gives you a Treasure Chest Key (expires in 10 minutes). Find a chest and open it to get a Ic Forgotten Jewel. If needed, you can use the Frog Recover (Alt-5) skill to heal yourself.
The Hidden Treasures have a 2 hour expiration and can be handed in only once per day.
Candara Frog Contest[edit | edit source]
- Event type: like a battue
- Start: Ivan Asla outside Hall of the Eye of Wisdom in Varanis
- Event Target: drive frogs through race course
Steer your frog the same way you steer a Cavy to capture it. The frog will always move directly away from you.
Flogg’s Fortune Cookie[edit | edit source]
- Event type: find and collect
- Start: Flogg Shuiss at the foot of Varanas Bridge in Silverspring
- Event Target: use transformation potion and speak to frogs to obtain items
- Rewards: ???
Target a Magic Frog and use Alt-1 or Alt-2 to curse or compliment him. When joy or ___ reaches 5 you will get Ic Frog Tears or Ic Frog Sincerity. Get 3 of each and return to Flogg Shuiss. Now she gives you Frog Charm. Find one of the 3 following persons, use the charm, talk to them to try to get some herbs.
- Nonn Saffish in Logar by the chef
- Nate Stange in Varanas Lower City East
- Anlyk Messe in Varanas Lower City West
Speak to as many of the 3 as you can within the 3 minute potion duration.
- Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Fire Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Blood Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Golden Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Purple Crested Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Savage Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Thunder Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
Bring Flogg Shuiss:
- an Ic Herb Bag for a Ic Scent Removal Potion
- an Ic Herb Package for a Ic Flame Beast Horn (7 Days)
- an Ic Herb Basket for a Ic Red Flame Crystal
- an Herb Gift Box for a Ic Flame Beast Horn (30 Days)
- an Herb Gift Box, a Ic Flame Beast Horn (30 Days), and a Ic Red Flame Crystal for a Ic Flame Beast Horn (Permanent)
- an Herb Gift Box and a Ic Flame Beast Horn (Permanent) to receive a special permanent mount!
If you have a Ic Purple Ostrich Mount (Permanent), a Savage Ostrich Mount (Permanent), and a Thunder Ostrich Mount (Permanent) you can exchange them woth Caven Jett for a Thunder Hippogriff Mount (Permanent).
Frog Transformation[edit | edit source]
- Event type: transform into a frog, find and catch monsters
- Start: Standler Luya [Frog Researcher] at Varanas Bridge in Silverspring
- Event Target: find the fairies and touch them in right order (2 minutes)
- One Fairy: Celebration Certificate x1
You will need to write down the order of the colored fairies you need. Jump over the fairy when you find it.
Space Balls[edit | edit source]
All of these involve jumping on the floating disks, so if you are lagged at all you can't possibly do these tasks.
Space Supremacy[edit | edit source]
- Event type: collect within the time
- Start: Gredd Starchasser [Space Supremacy Host] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: capture the colored space balls within a limited time
Clear the Playground[edit | edit source]
- Event type: capture monsters
- Start: Fell Cage [Space Supremacy Worker] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Use the net to capture the Light Crows flying above the ground
Research Materials[edit | edit source]
- Event type: capture monsters
- Start: Dennis Jones [Levitation Researcher] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Use the scent to capture a Greedy Ball floating in space
Retrieve the Space Balls[edit | edit source]
- Event type: capture items
- Start: Abu Brokenlamp at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Retrieve the Faulty Space Balls to be repaired
Treasure Riot[edit | edit source]
- Event type: find and collect items
- Start: Kekonee [Secret Garden Manager] at Varanas
- Event Target: Find and collect the set of cards to trade them with Kekonee.
You have 60 seconds to open as many chests as you can. Some of the chest contents are listed below.
- Master's Simple Repair Hammer
- Marking Ink
- 5 Arcane Transmutor Charges
- Guild Castle Transport Stone
- Marking Ink
- Transport Rune
- Pet Training Charm
- Pet Experience Charm
- Phirius Potion - Type E
- Phirius Special Water - Type A
- Phirius Special Water - Type C
- Water Element x50
- Ic Water Stardust x2
- Festival Fireworks x3
- Transformation Potion - Frog
- Ability Potion x5 - Adds (current Intelligence + 100) * 20% to Intelligence, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Holy Light Potion x5 - Adds (current Wisdom + 100) * 20% to Wisdom, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Berserker Potion x5 - Adds (current Strength + 100) * 20% to Strength, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Muscular Potion x5 - Adds (current Stamina + 100) * 20% to Stamina, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Wit Potion x5 - Adds (current Dexterity + 100) * 20% to Dexterity, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Jade Treasure Chest Key
- Glistening Jade Treasure Chest - Requires a Jade Treasure Chest Key to open. If you have no use for the contents, you can give two chests to Frank in exchange for Elemental Crystal x2 and 1000 Points of House Energy.
- Golden Sheep - drops a Golden Fleece.
- Flying Fairy or Lucky Fairy - Casts a buff on you.
You can also trade 6 "cards" to Kekonee to get an Ancient Treasure Key, but this is not the key you need. The Glistening Jade Treasure Chest needs a Jade Treasure Chest Key instead. You can also give Glistening Jade Treasure Chest x2 to Frank in Varanas Central Plaza (channel 1) instead of opening them.
She tells you the 6 cards you need are All the best, Ic for, Ic this year's, Ic anniversary, Ic of. and Runes of Magic. These drop from common mobs throughout Taborea. The only "rare" card is Runes of Magic, so this is the only one you need to hold onto if you have extras at the end of the festival.
Alalis Trial[edit | edit source]
- Event type: Find the NPC
- Start: Peacher at Varanas Central Plaza
- Event Target: Follow Alalis closely and find her.
- Rewards: I have never found her, so...
This is like a human game of Three Card Monte (Wikipedia). You need to keep track of the real Alalis as she exchanges places with her shadows. When she is done "shuffling" you have just three guesses to find the real one!
Item Shop Event Sale[edit | edit source]
Pages in category "Anniversary Celebration"
The following 114 pages are in this category, out of 114 total.
- Savage Ostrich Mount
- Secret Garden
- Set of Patterned Carpets
- Silver Envoy
- Silver Envoy's Costume (Item Set)
- Silver Envoy's Costume (Item Set)/Notes
- Souvenir Mount Package (30 Days)
- Souvenir Mount Package (Permanent)
- Spring Piglet Pet Box
- Spring Piglet Pet Egg
- Square Table With Table Cloth
- Star Jewel
- Star Jewel - Elven
- Statue of Sirloth (Small)