In order to ensure that the casual player, that has a little money to burn but very little time to play, can be just as competitive as the dedicated player, that is as poor as a field mouse but has lotsa free time, Runes of Magic provides a number of ways to increase your XP/TP gains, to speed up leveling, as well as help you get those better drops you want.
There are several ways to improve your XP and/or TP gain while questing and grinding. These effects can be used at the same time but cannot be increased by stacking.
- Newbie Pet: IF YOUR PRIMARY CLASS IS LESS THAN 30, you may summon this fairy to gain an XP and TP buff
- Experience Potion: Increases XP gained in battle by 50% for 1 hour
- High Quality Experience Potion: Increases XP gained in battle by 100% for 2 hours
- Skill Potion: Increases TP gained in battle by 50% for 1 hour
- Master Skill Potion: Increases XP gained in battle by 100% for 1 hour
- Sigil of the Lucky Green Frog: Greatly increases your Item Drop Rate for 1 hour once per day
- Sigil of the Lucky Red Frog: Greatly increases your XP gain from battle for 1 hour once per day
- Pets: Use of a Zodiac Pet will increase your XP and TP gained in battle by 20%, and Item Drop Rate by 20%, for 1 hour ONCE per day
- Basic Dual-Function Daily Quest Potion: increases XP and TP gained from turning-in Daily Quests by 20% for 1 hour
- Basic Dual-Function Quest Skill Potion: increases XP and TP gained from turning-in Quests by 20% for 1 hour
- Fresh Spaghetti Bolognese: increases XP gained from battle by 10% for 1 hour
- Fresh Hand-Picked Cranberry ×3: increases TP gained from battle by 10% for 1 hour
- Boost Events: Every so often, usually around holidays, Gameforge will have a Boost Event, sometimes called a Taborean Academy. During this brief time (1 to 4 days) The XP/TP and Item Drop Rate will be increased significantly.
This page is designed to be Transcluded into other pages.