Andor Training Range
- see also: Andor Training Range minigame
Zone Information Continent Candara Type Minigame Expansion Level Range unknown Connecting Zones Quests Mobs Loot Objects
The setup and rules are basically the same for both trials. Differences are noted below.Fireball Training, connected to Alt-1. Use it then click the mage staff icon on target to shoot. Every Stage starts with all mobs in ranks on your left. You must prevent them from getting to the red line on your right. When 5 mobs have crossed the line the minigame ends.
Each mob, except the Tortoises, has a special effect, and a point value, when shot.
- Tortoise: nothing (2 points)
- Fiery Newt: Explodes, destroys all nearby Tortoises (1 point)
- Running Rabbit: Increase movement speed of all nearby Tortoises (4 points)
- Armored Bug: Causes all nearby Tortoises to become armored (4 points)
If your level is 50 or higher you also receive 10-30 Phirius Shells ×10-30 (dependent on score).
- 1406-1656 Points - Phirius Shell ×10, plus one of the following:
The game is broken into waves, or stages. Completing the first stage gains an additional 30 points. Each successive stage completed awards a bonus of the amount the previous wave gave plus another 30.
When the game ends a Server Leaderboard is displayed.
Ultimate Rewards: Speak to Kate Wesker to exchange your certificates for rewards. You need one each of Certificate: The Key to Timing and Certificate: The Key to Survival. This will earn you one of the following rewards:
- Transport Portal Rune ×5
- Transport Rune ×10
- Home-sweet-home ×10
- Guild Castle Transport Stone ×6
- Guild Castle Transport Stone ×10
- Marking Ink ×10
- Big Angel's Sigh ×3
- Simple Repair Hammer ×3
- Phoenix's Redemption ×3
- Bank Space Scroll II (7 days)
- Bank Space Scroll V (7 days)
- 50 Arcane Transmutor Charges
Timed Training[edit | edit source]
There is a max time limit of 3:30 minutes. The game ends when 5 enemies cross the finish line or the timer runs out. Each successive wave moves faster.
Reward: Certificate: The Key to Timing
Arena Training[edit | edit source]
The game ends when a total of 5 enemies have crossed the finish line. Each successive wave moves faster.
Reward: Certificate: The Key to Survival