(Redirected from Addons)
This is, for now, just a list of the add-ons I use. At this point it should not be considered as definitive or a full recommendation. All of these Add-ons are available via the Twitch client's Mods tab, except as noted.
- AddonManager - Lists all the Add-ons you have installed and lets you configure them from a single icon-bar.
- AdvancedWeblinks - Makes URLs in chat clickable. Launches them in your default browser. Compatable with client version 18.104.22.16881 and above.
- Auto Guild Donate - Quickly donates materials to your guild as soon as they appear in your inventory
- Autotune - Automatically adjusts your graphic settings to achieve a target FPS.
- awsmDropdown - Toolkit required by many mods.
- CenedrilHelper - Helps with fusing Mirrorworld drops into higher-level items
- Charplan - Allows you to look at gear you do not have yet to plan what you want
- ComeOnIn - Auto-invites people to your party
- DailyNotes - Lists and accepts/completes Daily and Public quests.
- DungeonLoots - Searchable Instance Boss drop information
- FastClicker - Enables/Disables timers to repeat keys or mouse buttons. Not available on Twitch client. Add-on is on Sourceforge.
- Fusion - Improved Fusion, allows you to quickly make and use Fusion Stones. Not available on Twitch client.
- Lootomatic - Auto maintain many settings for auto-loot, loot distribution, etc, including an auto-drop list for trash like ammo and low-tier runes
- pbInfo - Better mob mouse-over info
- PlantCare - Feeds and waters your plants automatically. Displays plant timers for all characters.
- pyLib - toolkit required for some mods.
- QuestHelper - near-complete access to RoM's internal Quest database. An absolute must-have.
- QuestState - Adds a tab to the NPC Track frame with improved Quest info for Available, Active and Completed quests
- UltimateMailMod_2014 - Greatly improved mailbox functionality
- Weblinks - Makes URLs in chat clickable. Launches them in your default browser. Updating by the author stopped after 5.0.9
- yaCIt - Monster Compendium information
- yGather - Gatherers map: displays locs of all resources you have passed near.