We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Addon Development Tools
Libraries[edit | edit source]
Developer addons[edit | edit source]
Editors[edit | edit source]
- There is a very good Lua language plugin for IntelliJ IDEA. On the RoM forums Noguai has published guides about how to set this IDE up: English Version German Version
- Free interface development environment (IDE) for Lua programming. Ships with the software development kit (SDK) and stand-alone compiler and linker. An addon developer must-have: Lua for Windows
- AddOn Studio for WoW Has a WYSIWYG XML UI designer; just ignore the part about needing WoW
- AddOn Studio 2010 for WoW Has a WYSIWYG XML UI designer; Works with Cata
- WoW UI Designer (actually, the UI part doesn't work)
- List of lua - and WoW-based editors
FDB Extractor[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
- AddOn Wizard for RoM: A stand-alone tool for creating RoM Addons;
- Lua language service for developers using the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.