|Ailic's Community Transport Portal operated by Snoop the Stubborn, or an Ailic's Aide, located here that can bind you or transport you, for a small fee, to any of the following destinations which you have previously visited and unlocked:|
The following Service NPCs can be found within this POI. To find your way to one, simply use World Search and enter the name, then follow the arrow.
- House Maid: "Anemone" Tadesha (RW/Ggl)
- Auction Clerk: Auction House Clerk
- General Merchant: Buruk Wright
- Armor Merchant: Liboria the "Cannibal" (RW/Ggl)
- Weapons Merchant: "Hammer" Kadaret (RW/Ggl)
- Clothing Merchant: "Sailmaker" Daltar (RW/Ggl)
- sells decorative clothing with minimal armor value)
- Stable Master: "Horsefly" Gorgog (RW/Ggl)
- rents temporary Mounts
The Abandoned Fortress on the beach of Ravenfell is a remnant from the wars against the pirates. At one time it was an outpost for the Eye of Wisdom and the Guards of Varanas, which was then overcome and destroyed by the pirates. At the present time, the old walls serve as a camp for all sorts of traders and seafarers, who are all out to seek their fortune in Ravenfell. Travelers who prefer to keep their distance from the Nameless Port, find a refuge here where they can restock their supplies and repair their arms and equipment. The inhabitants of the fortress are happy to hear of any news from other lands and in exchange will offer the latest news and rumors concerning Ravenfell. Along with all this, the daring and plucky adventurer can also pick up one or more quests in the Abandoned Fortress.