Heart of the Ocean
 Heart of the Ocean
( to do )
- Players: 55+
- Tank - 15k HP,
- Healer - 10k HP unbuffed, 10k heals
- DPS - 10k HP unbuffed, T7 weapons
 Trash Mobs - To Boss #1
- Tame Ray - AoE called Sting Attack
- Ayam Defender - Attack called Pressure Blow and a skill called Horror that will fear you
- Ayam Sea Incanter - Deep Sea Ice which is like Rising Tide from a Priest and Deep Sea Gail which is a DOT
- Ayam Fish Trainer - Will root you when you aggro it and hits hard
- Little Tame Ray - No skills
- Ayam Warrior - Will charge and knock you down
- Ayam Assassin - Invisible and will shadow step you
- Ayam War Drum Priest - Fish Queens Blessing will heal mobs. Also you can pull this mob without pulling the rest of the group
- Ayam Sea Mage - Riptide is like Rising Tide and Deep Sea Gail which is a DOT
- Ayam Archpriest - Fish Queens Blessing will heal mobs, has Wave Armor that will absorb 900 damage
- Ayam Sound Shell Guardian - Pressure Blow will stun you, Horror will fear you and he also has an AoE and has a mana drain aura around him
- Ayam Guard - Crimson Whirl is an AoE
When fighting the groups of mobs you usually want to kill the Ayam War Drum Priest first because you can pull this out of the group without aggroing the other mobs in the group. Once you pull the groups you would normally focus on the healers first and then any mob that may fear or stun you. Also the Fish Trainers seem to hit much harder than the other mobs in the group so be careful when you pull these and be prepared.
980K HP (Mentos = 0)
- Horse Show Crabs - 2 spawn but have no skills.
- Stationary Jellyfish - These jellyfish emit a blue aura around them that will suck mana. Mana users should move away.
- Moving Jellyfish - 1 spawns but has no skills.
Cast Bar Splinter Magic - A magic based frontal AoE
During this fight the tank must turn the boss away from the rest of the party due to the boss having a frontal AoE called Splinter Magic. The rest of the party will stand behind the boss. At certain times during the boss fight 3 adds will spawn, 2 horseshoe crabs and 1 jellyfish. These mobs are nothing special and usually the DPS in the group will take down these adds because if the tank were to take aggro them it could be too much for the tank to handle. Also at random times during the fight stationary jellyfish will spawn that have a blue aura around them on the ground. This blue aura will drain your mana so healers and other mana users should move away immediately. When the adds are up, DPS should be on adds. Once the adds are dead, the DPS should be DPSing the boss. This fight is pretty simple if you keep the boss turned away from the rest of the group.
1.000K HP (Mentos = 3)
- Little Fish - No special skills but alot spawn
- Big Ripper - Takes 35% of targets HP every 2 seconds
This boss fight is easy if you have a mage in the party. This boss does not have an AoE so you can stand grouped up. The boss will put the Big Ripper debuff on everyone which will take 35% HP every 2 seconds. It is important for the tank (and everyone else in the party) to not have a big amount of health. The healer in the group must be able to heal party members close to full with their heals or the 35% HP debuff will be too overwhelming. If someone in the party has too much HP then they must take off some gear in order to lower their HP. Also the boss will put a debuff on the healers that will make them cast slower so healing this fight is a real chore. It is rumored that if you use Nobodies Rum from Weeping Coast that it will get rid of this debuff but make sure you have increased spell casting speed food on and a clear thought from your housemaids. Random times throughout the fight the boss will spawn little fish adds. These add are very annoying and time consuming to kill if you are a single target DPS. The best way to deal with the adds is to take a mage or other classes that have AoE skill to take down these adds.
1.000K HP (Mentos = 3)
- Bleed - 500 HP every 2 seconds
Jiasha does not have any skills herself and will just hit you with normal attacks. The most important thing in this fight is to stand inside the bubbles that spawn from the ground. Throughout the fight bubbles will spawn and despawn in the boss room. When standing inside these bubbles you will be immune to the "lasers" that shoot across the room. The "lasers" come from giant jellyfish that Jiasha summons. The lasers that shoot across the room are very deadly. (most likely a one shot) You must hop from bubbles to bubbles in order to stay immune to these "lasers" while fighting the boss. Also this boss will randomly put a slow and bleed on you. Heals pull an unusual amount of aggro here so be careful healers. Stand on the edge of the room and wait for a pack of bubbles that spawn near the entrance of the boss room. When the bubbles appear charge in as a group and run though the bubbles to become immune for a short period of time. Tank will grab aggro on the boss while the rest of the group heads to the left to a little purple tree thing. You must stand inside the tree in order not to get hit my the "lasers" in the boss room. Once the tank has aggro with one or 2 hits, he also will join the rest of the group in the purple tree left of the entrance to the room. You can just stand here and tank and spank the boss. Healing may be harder with this strat but you wont die from the "lasers" if you are in the tree.
Trash Mobs - To Boss #4
- Deep Sea Vermin - These are mobs that you cant kill. All the do is path back and forth and they don't aggro. What you have to do is walk around them without touching or else they will explode and kill you and anyone standing near you. It is a good idea to go one at a time when walking through these mobs.
- Ayam Sound Shell Fighter - This mob hits harder than the normal mobs and has Pressure Blow that will stun you and Crimson Whirl which is an AoE
820K HP (Mentos = 4)
- Whirlwind Counterattack - medium range AoE with huge damage.
- Geba's Magic - spawns a clone of Geba
Geba is a fairly simple fight because he only has two cast bars. Be sure to clear out the room before you start fighting Geba because you do not want to aggro any extra mobs. Geba has a really big path we walks so you might have to wait for him to walk to you. Tank and fight the boss like usual and look for his cast bars. When he casts Whirlwind Counterattack everyone near the boss must run away, even the tank. Once the attack is over, go back to fighting him. When he casts Geba's Magic he will spawn a clone of himself who is much weaker. Usually a DPS will off tank the clone, they should be able to survive. Once the close is down, go back to fighting the boss.
Trash Mobs - To Boss #5
- Medusa's Maid - Lightning Strike will hit multiple targets and Electrify will hit pretty hard and also has Wave Armor that will absorb 900 damage
- Medusa's Servant - Crimson Whirl is an AoE and this mob hits harder than most others
1.200K HP (Mentos = 5)
- Rock Bind - roots player for a short period of time
- Petrify - rocks player for 3 seconds or 2 minutes
- Increases boss attack and defense by 100%
- Boss regenerates 3% HP every 2 seconds
- Boss continuously hits party for 289 damage every 2 seconds
- Summon Sound Shell - long cast where you have to DPS the boss in order to cancel the cast. If cast goes off the party will wipe.
To start, pull Medusa into the middle of the room and fight her there. Throughout the fight Medusa will put the debuffs Rock Bind and Petrify on party members. The short time debuffs you cant do anything about. If you are rocked for 2 minutes, the DPS in the group will have to target you and DPS the rocks off. Medusa will then have 3 buffs on her as stated above. When these 3 buffs appear, 3 stone soldiers in the boss room will become activated. One DPS in the group will have to go to these stone soldiers and click on them in order to get rid of these 3 buffs on Medusa. (if the runner gets rocked the DPS will have to get the rocks off him or someone else will have to click the stone soldiers.) Next Medusa will start casting Summon Sound Shell. The only way to interrupt this cast is to DPS the boss, so all DPS have to go all out at this point. If the cast goes off the whole party will wipe. If you stop the cast, DPS the boss and watch out for people being rocked and look for the 3 buffs on Medusa again and the cycle will repeat 3 times. Once Medusa does Summon Sound Shell three times, she will not do it again. After that stage the party will get a DoT on them. You can not cleanse this DoT and more will stack over time doing even more damage per tick. The only way to get this DoT off is to aggro one of the snakes that spawn. Once you aggro the snake, it will "bite" you and remove the DoT. Also if you do not kill these small snakes, they will grow into big elite snakes over time and do alot more damage. Use the snakes to get rid of the DoT and then kill them. These snakes will keep spawning for the rest of the fight until you kill Medusa.