|Instructors • Quests • Tools • Supplies • Recipes|
Cooking is the origin of life and fire is it's soul. To learn how to cook you need to learn how to master the fire! Cooking is a skill that can bring energy to people. So let's jump into the wonderful world of cooking!
To cook, go to the "Normal" tab of the skill interface and select "Cooking". You can find the food and desserts you can create. You also need to be near Cooking Utensils and must have the proper ingredients ready. Once you have all these things then you're ready!
You can buy white Cooking recipes from Cooking Instructors. Other recipes you will have to find.
Cooking recipes for level 11 and above will require the use of 1 Activate Rune.
There are no level 56 or 58 Cooking recipes.
Raw Materials[edit source]
In addition to whatever Wood you need for your cooking fire and Herbs to season the dish, you will need one or two of the Raw Materials in this table which must be purchased from a Cooking Supplies Merchant. All Cooking Supplies Merchants sell exactly the same items and at the same prices.
A single right-click will automatically purchase 5 units, and all prices shown on the merchant is the single-unit cost times 5. To buy a specific number, Shift-left-click, enter the number to buy and click Confirm. Costs in the table below are for a single unit.
Crafting Costs[edit source]
There is no fee to use a Cooking Utensils crafting station. Instead, the Crafting Cost displayed on our wiki will be the cost of the Merchant-purchased materials (meat, fruit, fish, etc).
We do not make separate Recipe pages here but rather display the Recipe information integrated with the Item information. If it is created at all, the Recipe page name will be a redirect to the Item page. For example, Recipe - Herbal Fruit is a redirect to Herbal Fruit.
For a complete list of all recipes, see Category:Cooking Recipes.
Skill Advancement[edit source]
Every 20 levels (20, 40, 60 and 80) you will need to complete a Skill Advancement Quest to prove your proficiency in your present rank and raise your skill cap to the top of the next rank.
|Gathering||Herbalism • Mining • Woodcutting|
|Processing||Extraction • Smelting • Woodcrafting|
|Production||Alchemy • Armorcrafting • Blacksmithing • Carpentry • Cooking • Tailoring|
|Other||Planting • Transmutation|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Cooking (Instructor Type) (5 C, 10 P)
- ► Cooking level 1 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 10 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 12 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 14 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 16 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 18 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 2 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 20 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 24 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 26 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 36 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 38 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 4 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 6 (empty)
- ► Cooking level 8 (empty)
- ► Cooking Quests (empty)
- ► Cooking Recipe (Merchant Type) (10 P)
- ► Cooking Recipes (1 C, 57 P)
- ► Cooking Supplies (Merchant Type) (13 P)
Pages in category "Cooking"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Recipe: Cocoa Shortbread with Herbs
- Recipe: Creamy Seafood Pie
- Recipe: Crystal Sugar
- Recipe: Delicious Swamp Mix
- Recipe: Doom's Banquet
- Recipe: Exquisite Cocoa Shortbread
- Recipe: Fish Egg Sandwich
- Recipe: Forestsong Soft Cake
- Recipe: Imperial Seafood Pie
- Recipe: Magic Fruit Pie
- Recipe: Moti Blended Sausage
- Recipe: Rainbow Crystal Candy
- Recipe: Roasted Meat
- Recipe: Salted Fish
- Recipe: Seaworm Salad
- Recipe: Smoked Bacon with Herbs
- Recipe: Sour Cheeseball
- Recipe: Spicy Meatsauce Burrito
- Recipe: Swamp Mix
- Recipe: Tea-scented Waffle
- Recipe: Wizard's Rations