|This page relates to mobs, events, or items involved in the annual Autumn Banquet (November to December)|
The celebration goes on day and night for several days in a row. The tables are lined with all kinds of delicacies. Travelers that happen to pass by are also warmly welcomed to join the festivities. Travelers that learned of the origins of this festival from the villagers spread the news of this inspirational event, letting more people know and giving them the opportunity to share in this lovely event.
Now, the custom of the Autumn Banquet has already spread to every city and village. During the celebrations, people gain a better understanding of how truly wealthy they really are, and they also give thanks for each others' well being. I hope that this year's Autumn Banquet will warm your heart too.
In 2016 this event started on November 10th and ended on December 13th.
In Taborea, ostriches take the place of turkeys in our world (although turkeys are actually peacocks, not ostriches).
- 1 Currencies and Gifts
- 2 Dramatis Personae
- 3 Ostrich Mounts
- 4 Acclaim Buffs
- 5 Daily Checklist
- 6 Events
Currencies and Gifts[edit source]
- Trade Cinnamon Leaf ×10 for Fresh Ostrich Feast ×3 once per day
- Trade Autumn Banquet Voucher ×15 for Lucky Fool Package and an Elemental Crystal
All quests listed here can be performed only once per day and do not count against your Maximum Daily Quest total.
Dramatis Personae[edit source]
- Fez William [Autumn Banquet Activity Host] - Directs you to several other Event NPCs, and makes the following trades:
- Anoraf Laiken [Autumn Banquet Host] - see Errand
- Provisions Supervisor - see Provision Collection
- George Makov [Ostrich Farmer] - see Lost Eggs
- Ostrich Nurse - see Ostrich Code
- Chamo - see Egg Thief
- Kardly Auck - see Egg Thief
- Lavanda Vitt - see Colorful Feather Prayer. She will also trade a Transport Portal Rune for Autumn Banquet Repeat Ticket ×2.
Ostrich Mounts[edit source]
The above image will cycle every 5 seconds.
Acclaim Buffs[edit source]
Completing some events will motivate the NPC to give you an Acclaim Buff lasting 1 hour. This is in addition to any rewards.
- Acclaim of Blessing: Adds 200 to Strength, Dexterity, and Stamina
- Acclaim of Dynamism: Adds 200 to Physical Damage and increases Physical Damage by 1%
- Acclaim of Energy: Adds 500 to Magical Attack, and increases Magical Attack by 1%
- Acclaim of Magic: Adds 200 to Magical Damage and increases Magical Damage by 1%
- Acclaim of Prayer: Adds 200 to Intelligence, Wisdom, and Stamina
- Acclaim of Vigor: Increases your HP by 1000 and Maximum HP by 1%
Daily Checklist[edit source]
- Varanas Central Plaza - Eat an Ostrich Feast - See The Roast Ostrich Feast
- Varanas Central Plaza - Perform the 6 quests that start and end with Anoraf Laiken. See Errand
- Varanas Gates - George Makov - see Lost Eggs
- Varanas Gates - Ostrich Nurse - see Ostrich Code
- Varanas Gates - Provision Supervisor - see Provision Collection
- Varanas Gates - Chamo or Kardly Auck - see Egg Thief
- Shepherd some Ostriches for Lorence Hollow - See Ostrich Caravan
- Thunderhoof Hills
- Tergothen Bay
Daily Rewards: Autumn Banquet Voucher - 7-17 per day
The Roast Ostrich Feast[edit source]
- Location: Logar in Howling Mountains, Varanas Central Plaza, Silverfall, Obsidian Stronghold, and Valley of Preparation on Elven Island
- Object: Ostrich Feast
- Event Target: Eat and enjoy festival food served on event tables and get buff. Some combinations can give you a special title.
Eating from the Ostrich Feast table may result in one of the following effects for hour (unless noted):
- Crispy Wings: Riding speed increased by 5%
- Exquisite Cupcake: HP Regen increased by 10 every 2 seconds
- Ostrich Leg Meat: Item drop rate increased by 3%
- Vegetable Salad: MP Regen increased by 10 every 2 seconds
Eat often to earn a title: Eat all 4 meals (Exquisite Cupcake, Vegetable Salad, Crispy Wings, and Ostrich Leg Meat) and get the title Culinary Expert
|Crispy Wings||Exquisite Cupcake||Ostrich Leg Meat||Vegetable Salad|
Provision Collection[edit source]
- Location: Varanas Gates
- NPC: Provisions Supervisor
- Event Target: Collect food bags from the farms and deliver to the Bridge at Varanas
- Time Limit: 5 minutes
If Fatigue reaches 100 you will be Exhausted for 10 seconds. be sure to run past Water Buckets to reduce Fatigue.
- Normal Acceleration Blessing: 65% run speed increase, Fatigue can be mitigated by drinking water, free
- Provision Courier's Acceleration Blessing: 90% run speed increase, Fatigue can be mitigated by drinking water, costs 3,000
- Provision Courier's High-Speed Blessing: 120% run speed increase, no Fatigue, costs a Transport Rune worth 3 ($0.13)
You don't have to talk to the Provisions Supplier at Peerston Farm, Maidge's Farm, or Dorian's Farm; just get near them to pick up the bag, then run it back to the Provisions Supervisor. You can only carry one bag at a time.
- The pails of water are located along the road, and they reduce your fatigue!
- IF you crash during this run it is over. The speed buff, timer and bag of provisions do not remain after you log back in, but you will get whatever reward you have already earned up to that point.
Cinnamon Leaf[edit source]
- Location: The whole of Taborea
- NPC: Fez William [Autumn Banquet Activity Host] in Varanas Central Plaza
- Event Target: Trade collected items for rewards from NPC.
Ostrich Caravan[edit source]
- Location: Varanas Bridge, Forsaken Abbey near the crossroards
- NPC: Lorence Hollow [Caravan Owner]
- Time: 1100, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, and 2200 PST (or 1400, 1900, 2100, 2300, and 0100 EST, if you prefer)
- Known Issue: Ostriches sometimes don’t spawn or despawn after event start
- Rewards (based on the number of ostriches delivered to Varanas Gates:
- 0-1: nothing
The beginning of the event, and the location, are announced via an orange world-message.Caravan Ostrich to Lorence Hollow. Just pick one that is not moving.
He appears 4 times in the database, so we are guessing he appears in one of four different places.
He pauses twice on the way to Varanas Gates. if you are alone, and have stopped your ostrich, run back and grab another!
Lost Eggs[edit source]
- Quest: [Event Daily] Lost Ostrich Eggs - Get Lost Eggs ×5 from Bandits around Twilight Mine in Silverspring
- Location: Varanas Gates
- NPC: George Makov [Ostrich Farmer]
- Event Target: Trace and bring back lost ostrich eggs.
- Reward: Ostrich Salvation Package - contains 1 to 3 Autumn Banquet Vouchers
- Location: Varanas Central Plaza
- NPC: Anoraf Laiken
- Quest Chain: If at any time you choose to take the Exit reward, the quest chain ends
- [Event Daily] Can you do me a favor? - Deliver the Raw Meat for Cooking to the Neurotic Chef in Varanas Lower City East
- [Event Daily] Quickly take the food back - Deliver the Roasted Ostrich Feast to Anoraf Laiken.
- Exit reward: Phirius Potion - Type A ×5
- [Event Daily] Helping Out Yet Again - Deliver the Bag full of plates to the Jarer Laiken in Varanas Lower City West.
- Exit reward: Phirius Potion - Type B ×5
- [Event Daily] Summoned For No Reason - Deliver the Checklist of Flower Decorations to the Marian Gerry in Howling Mountains at Logar.
- Exit reward: Autumn Banquet Voucher
- [Event Daily] A Great Help - Deliver the Chestful of Flowers to the Iana Gerry in Varanas Guild Hall.
- Exit reward: Autumn Banquet Voucher ×2
- [Event Daily] Such a nice person - Deliver the Autumn Banquet Checklist to the Anoraf Laiken in Varanas Central Plaza.
- Final reward: Autumn Banquet Voucher ×3
Egg Thief[edit source]
- NPC: Chamo at Varanas Bridge will port you to Kardly Auck at the Goblin farm (there is no return transport)
- Event Target: Collect and exchange items in order to earn a reward. Give the Healthy Ostrich Eggs to Kardly Auck within 3 minutes of the end of the disguise.
- Rewards (deliver the eggs to Kardly Auck within 3 minutes) for an Acclaim Buff, plus the following:
- While transformed into an Ostrich:
- Steal Ostrich Eggs
- Observing: If a male farmer says "You are not a real ostrich!", make ostrich sounds (Speak) until he calms down
- Suspicious: If a female farmer notices you, Leap until she loses interest
- You may need to perform one of the first 2 actions more than once! (once for each stack)
- If either stack reaches 10 you are frozen in place until you get the stack gone or run out of time
- If you are about to be caught, you can Kick Out the eggs you have (resetting your count to 0)
- Steal Ostrich Eggs
Ostrich Code[edit source]
- Location: Varanas Gates
- NPC: Ostrich Nurse
- Event Target: Find the correct order of emotes to communicate with Ostriches.
- Rewards (Quantity is based on how many you got right):
Talk to an Ostrich waiting to be looked after. We highly recommend you write down what it says!
When an Ostrich says:
- -#, feed it
- #-, sing to it
- *!, perform a break dance
- **, perform a flying kick
- '*, perform a feign death
Quickly, perform the correct actions in the correct sequence as many times as you can! Each time you complete a sequence the ostrich will speak again, requesting a new sequence!
Thunderhoof Hills[edit source]
Colorful Feather Prayer[edit source]
- Location: Dalanis Gates
- NPC: Lavanda Vitt
- Event Target: Feed the Ostriches & pluck their feathers!
- Quest: [Event Daily] Colorful Feather Prayer - Target a Golden Ostrich, use Ostrich Feed, then herd the ostrich to the bag (just like you do with a Magic Cavy). The moment he say's "Coo coo!" run forward and click the Feather Collection Box to get an Ostrich Feather from Golden Ostrich. You need Ostrich Feather ×5. You may also find a Golden Feather!
- Getting there:
- If you fail to get Ostrich Feather ×5 just abandon the quest and re-acquire it tomorrow. Lavanda Vitt will not give you any more than Ostrich Feed ×10 per day but does not remove the feathers you already have.
Tergothen Bay[edit source]
Duck Out[edit source]
- NPC: Florent [Phirius Workshops]
- Event: Duck!
- at 12:30 (2:30pm CST, 3:30pm EST), 15:30, 18:30 and 21:30 every day, server time aka PST
- Registration opens 10 minutes before the event starts. A world Announcement will announce the start of the 10-minute timer. Florent will announce a 60-second timer to prompt you to enter the circle.
- You must remain within the green magic circle. If you step outside, you fail.
- Mounts are not allowed. They will vanish when the event starts.
- 2 Walnut Pie Pitchers will appear at the start of each wave. They all throw together, lobbing the pies in an arc.
- Avoid as many walnut pies as you can. The less you get hit, the more Autumn Banquet Vouchers you receive
- Location: Outside The Kingdom of Lechif at Toron Bridge Watchtower
- Failure Rewards: Moonlight Pearl and Mysterious Potion
Pages in category "Autumn Banquet"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.