in the annual Anniversary Celebration (March)
|The information on this page changes, a little or a lot, each year. The following years are links to past versions of this page.
In 2017 the Anniversary Celebration started on March 14th.Celebration Certificates equal to the rank of Frog Mania, plus a 7th Anniversary Gasha. The effect last 1 day (ignore the value under the icon, look at the mouseover) and refreshes when increased. You must log in between the daily reset (7am Pacific, 9am Central) and before the effect's timer expires. Simply staying logged in does not increase Frog Mania, you must be logged out and log in within the daily window.
Frog Mania[edit source]
- Frog Mania: Rank 1
- Frog Mania: Rank 2
- Frog Mania: Rank 3
- Frog Mania: Rank 4
- Frog Mania: Rank 5
Dramatis Personae[edit source]
- Anniversary Event Host
- in three locations:
- Give her Celebration Certificate x7 and receive Water Element x20, Hydro Draconaris x10, and one of the following gifts:
- Convokenz Rushman [Die-Hard Culinary Specialist] at Varanas Gates
- Bring him frogs from the island in the Lake of Magic Mist in Silverspring. He dosed you with a 7 day Disodoration Potion. These frogs are supposed to appear in a tornado. Catch some before the potion wears off.
- The tornadoes appear shortly after the top of each hour and last 10-15 minutes. The frogs float down out of the sky and vanish moments after they reach the ground. We believe you need to touch the large black ones that show a yellow ! icon over their heads when they land. The tornadoes will toss you around and some frogs explode. You get Culinary Points during this rain of frogs. Return to Convokenz Rushman afterwards to receive Celebration Certificates.
Ostrich Mounts[edit source]
See Flogg's Fortune Cookie for more information on obtaining these mounts.
The above image will cycle every 5 seconds.
A Magical Method of Disaster Aversion[edit source]
- Event type: transform into a frog, find and collect monsters
- Start: Sebastian in front of Dalanis City in Thunderhoof Hills
- Event Target: find and collect frogs
- Duration: 10 minutes (Silly Frog Transformation)
Talk to a Naughty Frog and it will change into; 1) an Angry Frog which attacks you (fight it until its Frog Shield is exhausted}, or 2) a Friendly Frog. Now use the Magic Cage to get a Cage with Frog.
Frog Killer[edit source]
- Event type: find and kill monsters, collect items
- Quest: [Event Daily] Power of the Frog
- Start: Witch Daila at Logar in Howling Mountains or Heffner Camp in Coast of Opportunity
- Event Target: find and kill Magic Frogs to collect items
- Reward: Celebration Certificate
- Title: Frog-Killer - Kill 10 Magic Frogs while You killed a frog! effect is active
In the past few days, magical tornadoes suddenly appeared and dropped Magic Frogs Northwest of Logar. Due to the increased demand for magic potions, Frog Legs Full of Energy are needed in vast quantities to increase the success rate of potion's creation. Go out there, kill the Magical Frogs and bring the Frog Legs Full of Energy to help out with the special event.
Sea of the Frogs[edit source]
- Event type: collect items, defeat monsters
- Start: Misian at Heffner Camp in Coast of Opportunity
- Event Target: collect ingredients, transform to a frog, find items and defeat guards (get Hidden Treasures)
Now, go to Hending Harbor, use the Transformation Potion - Frog Warrior and kill a Treasure Chest Guard (10 Elite) to get a Treasure Chest Key to open the chests revealed by the Frog Search (Alt-4) skill.Treasure Chest Guard and place your mouse over the effect he has on him to learn if he is in Range, Magical or Bash mode. Use the correct skill to break it and damage him. When defeated he gives you a Treasure Chest Key (expires in 10 minutes). Find a chest and open it to get a Forgotten Jewel. If needed, you can use the Frog Recover (Alt-5) skill to heal yourself.
The Hidden Treasures have a 2 hour expiration and can be handed in only once per day.
Candara Frog Contest[edit source]
- Event type: like a battue
- Start: Ivan Asla outside Hall of the Eye of Wisdom in Varanis
- Event Target: drive frogs through race course
Steer your frog the same way you steer a Cavy to capture it. The frog will always move directly away from you.
Flogg’s Fortune Cookie[edit source]
- Event type: find and collect
- Start: Flogg Shuiss at the foot of Varanas Bridge in Silverspring
- Event Target: use transformation potion and speak to frogs to obtain items
- Rewards: ???
She gives you a Frog Elixir which turns you into a frog for 30 minutes and cannot be cancelled.
Target a Magic Frog and use Alt-1 or Alt-2 to curse or compliment him. When joy or ___ reaches 5 you will get Frog Tears or Frog Sincerity. Get 3 of each and return to Flogg Shuiss. Now she gives you Frog Charm. Find one of the 3 following persons, use the charm, talk to them to try to get some herbs.
- Nonn Saffish in Logar by the chef
- Nate Stange in Varanas Lower City East
- Anlyk Messe in Varanas Lower City West
Speak to as many of the 3 as you can within the 3 minute potion duration.
- Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Fire Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Blood Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Golden Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Purple Crested Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Savage Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
- Thunder Ostrich Mount (Permanent)
Bring Flogg Shuiss:
- an Herb Bag for a Scent Removal Potion
- an Herb Package for a Flame Beast Horn (7 Days)
- an Herb Basket for a Red Flame Crystal
- an Herb Gift Box for a Flame Beast Horn (30 Days)
- an Herb Gift Box, a Flame Beast Horn (30 Days), and a Red Flame Crystal for a Flame Beast Horn (Permanent)
- an Herb Gift Box and a Flame Beast Horn (Permanent) to receive a special permanent mount!
If you have a Purple Ostrich Mount (Permanent), a Savage Ostrich Mount (Permanent), and a Thunder Ostrich Mount (Permanent) you can exchange them woth Caven Jett for a Thunder Hippogriff Mount (Permanent).
Frog Transformation[edit source]
- Event type: transform into a frog, find and catch monsters
- Start: Standler Luya [Frog Researcher] at Varanas Bridge in Silverspring
- Event Target: find the fairies and touch them in right order (2 minutes)
- One Fairy: Celebration Certificate x1
You will need to write down the order of the colored fairies you need. Jump over the fairy when you find it.
Space Balls[edit source]
All of these involve jumping on the floating disks, so if you are lagged at all you can't possibly do these tasks.
Space Supremacy[edit source]
- Event type: collect within the time
- Start: Gredd Starchasser [Space Supremacy Host] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: capture the colored space balls within a limited time
Clear the Playground[edit source]
- Event type: capture monsters
- Start: Fell Cage [Space Supremacy Worker] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Use the net to capture the Light Crows flying above the ground
Research Materials[edit source]
- Event type: capture monsters
- Start: Dennis Jones [Levitation Researcher] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Use the scent to capture a Greedy Ball floating in space
Retrieve the Space Balls[edit source]
- Event type: capture items
- Start: Abu Brokenlamp at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Retrieve the Faulty Space Balls to be repaired
Treasure Riot[edit source]
- Event type: find and collect items
- Start: Kekonee [Secret Garden Manager] at Varanas Bridge
- Event Target: Find and collect the set of cards to trade them with Kekonee.
You have 60 seconds to open as many chests as you can. Some of the chest contents are listed below.
- Master's Simple Repair Hammer
- Marking Ink
- 5 Arcane Transmutor Charges
- Guild Castle Transport Stone
- Marking Ink
- Transport Rune
- Pet Training Charm
- Pet Experience Charm
- Phirius Potion - Type E
- Phirius Special Water - Type A
- Phirius Special Water - Type C
- Water Element x50
- Water Stardust x2
- Festival Fireworks x3
- Transformation Potion - Frog
- Ability Potion x5 - Adds (current Intelligence + 100) * 20% to Intelligence, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Holy Light Potion x5 - Adds (current Wisdom + 100) * 20% to Wisdom, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Berserker Potion x5 - Adds (current Strength + 100) * 20% to Strength, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Muscular Potion x5 - Adds (current Stamina + 100) * 20% to Stamina, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Wit Potion x5 - Adds (current Dexterity + 100) * 20% to Dexterity, and 900 to Max HP, for 900 seconds
- Jade Treasure Chest Key
- Glistening Jade Treasure Chest - Requires a Jade Treasure Chest Key to open. If you have no use for the contents, you can give two chests to Frank in exchange for Elemental Crystal x2 and 1000 Points of House Energy.
- Golden Sheep - drops a Golden Fleece
- Fairy - Casts a buff on you.
Perhaps it is a typo and she actually gives you a Jade Treasure Chest Key. She tells you the 6 cards you need are All the best, for, this year's, anniversary, of. and Runes of Magic. These drop from common mobs throughout Telara.
Alalis Trial[edit source]
- Event type: Find the NPC
- Start: Peacher at Varanas Central Plaza
- Event Target: Follow Alalis closely and find her.
This is like a human game of Three Card Monty. You need to keep track of the real Alalis as she exchanges places with her shadows. When she is done "shuffling" you have just three guesses to find the real one!
Item Shop Event Sale[edit source]
- Dagger Skeleton Mount (Permanent) - 599 ($25.16) (Ruby Bonus: 300) - Speed Boost 65%, Seats 6
Pages in category "Anniversary Celebration"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.